Grizzlies Lose Thread

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Being a leader is about more than what you do on the court, it's also what you do off the court. For all the good that Ja brings onto the court, he's a liability off it as well.

I never said that they'd have a winning with Brooks, so I don't know why you keep asking that question. Him being made the scapegoat doesn't mean that they'd have a winning record if he was still there.
nikka I hate you :russ:

Not about to have me going back & forth all day. Lol

Random can we get a first take/undisputed section on here? Coli brehs just calling in & debating :blessed:

Unbothered

ELEVATING to HIGHER LEVELS with POSITIVE VIBES ✨
Daps
Reppin
'Cuse, New York
I knew life in Memphis would be hard without Ja Morant these first 25 games.

Did anyone seriously think the Grizzles would be just fine without him? I remember the whole talk about their record in games he was absent being good but that was all hyperbole compromised of wins and loses from previous seasons combined.

The Grizzles have never played without Ja in this type of situation of him missing this many games straight in one season. As I said before...these 25 games will make or break the Grizzles season after spending the past two seasons as the second best team (record wise) in the West.

This is pretty much a wash season for the Grizz even when Ja comes back they'd be lucky to make the play-in because there's 21 games left to go until he returns and you gotta hope their record ain't too much of a hole to dig out of when he does come back.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
nikka I hate you :russ:

Not about to have me going back & forth all day. Lol

Random can we get a first take/undisputed section on here? Coli brehs just calling in & debating :blessed:
Got me defending Draymond of all people :scust:

For real though, I do think that Draymond has benefitted from GS being in a championship window with him being a huge part of it and the fact that they disliked Poole more. I definitely don't think they'd be as tolerable otherwise which is what I think Ja has working against him in that they haven't won yet to be overlooking what he does.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
Jenkins might get a pass this year because of the Ja suspension and injuries but I place a lot of it on him. There’s no reason he shouldn’t have made Dillon stop doing his best Kobe impersonation.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
7h7bk0.jpg

Daps
The season is done. Sounds dramatic but think of it like this.

The grizzlies are losing to bottom tier teams & playoff hopefuls (sans Denver) Do you really expect better results against the multiple playoff mainstays & championship contenders they've yet to play multiple times?

Kings?
Dubs?
Clips?
Lakers?
Thunder?

etc.

These games would be tough WITH JA. Imagine how they'd fare without him

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
The one thing I don't understand is why isn't it ok for them to just be bad? Did you think they were title contenders any of the past 3 seasons? Small market teams need all time top 5-10 type players plus other all stars to be kinda taken serious. Any other variation is just selling tickets to locals for a few seasons until the rebuild

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
The one thing I don't understand is why isn't it ok for them to just be bad? Did you think they were title contenders any of the past 3 seasons? Small market teams need all time top 5-10 type players plus other all stars to be kinda taken serious. Any other variation is just selling tickets to locals for a few seasons until the rebuild
What do you mean why isn’t ok for them to be just bad? They been in the playoffs the last what 3 years? One of the top teams in the west and all because management couldn’t tell Ja and his pops to chill their asses the fukk out.. got the wrong fukkin element court side at griz games shooting dice and other bozo shyt… Come on man a real GM would’ve banned Ja’s pops from all games home and away… Tell Ja this is a business first and foremost… nikka in jeeps pointing lasers at the away teams after games leaving? Come on man

Grizz are bad because it was all self inflicted