growin up i always laughed when i seen a 'hood nikka" lived with both his parents

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
shyt was always :mjlol:

U at schoo or whatever, at the park, jus around in general and its always some nikkas actin hard, like dey raelly frm that liefstyle or environment, they u out one day, say the mall or out to eat, and u see them same nikkas live with BOTH they parents and both they parents got good jobs :mjlol:

shyt is corny

#SingleMomGang

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i got cousins like that on my dad side

Groanman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
THREE-OH-FIVE TILL I DIE
I would estimate that a dual parent hood nga is more efficient than a single parent hood nga.

Especially if his pops was the leader of some street tuffs back in the 60s or some shyt.

YeLovesBoston

Superstar
Daps
I knwo this BAD ass bytch frm massachussets, she frm Nantucket or some shyt

i wanna get her preggo so bad :noah:

you gotta come through Brockton to check and indulge in these Cape Verdeans bruh :noah:

these bytches will throw p*ssy at any nikka with a car and criminal record

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
the burbs is full of guys like this. Esp the south burbs and bolingbrook

some subrubs go extra hard though

I remember about ten years ago this group called "3rd World Mafia" use to "beef" with this older group of skateboarders I use to hang around with. nikkas would do LAME ass shyt like steal skateboards\bikes, knock out car windows, basically any petty crime to build up their "rep". They were litterally 10 deep, their "leader" was some fat, mildew smelling flaky Polish kid and some juggaloish black dude who unfortunately ended up getting killed when he answerd the door one night of his house(rumor is some Counts got em) and they all basically:whoa: with gang banging shortly after.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
I used to say the same thing when I was younger. I lived in a semi-rough neighborhood until I got to high school and moved to a more middle class suburb. Dudes in the nicer neighborhood were acting tougher than the broke single parent dudes in the first neighborhood. It was mind boggling.

But as a grown up, I feel a little different. It's tough for minorities to have a strong, tough image without portraying themselves as a G. White boys can be bad asses, tough guys, and nobody questions them regardless of their economic background. Clay Matthews Jr. dad played in the nfl for like 20 years and was worth millions, but no one is fu**ing with him, and calling him a b***h because he's from a wealthy family. Minority males should be able to be seen as strong and tough, without having to be a "thug".

If I have a son he's gonna come from a good background, but that dude is gonna take a few years of boxing or mma, and have some serious weight training. Just because he would be from a middle class family doesn't mean he's gonna be soft. I wish some punk would try my imaginary son.