growin up i always laughed when i seen a 'hood nikka" lived with both his parents

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
My brother went to high school with dudes like that.

Dudes living in $150,000-$200,000 homes, mom and dad both working well, educated talking about "on GD!:birdman:".
:heh::snoop::bryan:
:mjlol: ol' actin like they in the field, but live in Schaumburg ass nikkaz

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to say the same thing when I was younger. I lived in a semi-rough neighborhood until I got to high school and moved to a more middle class suburb. Dudes in the nicer neighborhood were acting tougher than the broke single parent dudes in the first neighborhood. It was mind boggling.

But as a grown up, I feel a little different. It's tough for minorities to have a strong, tough image without portraying themselves as a G. White boys can be bad asses, tough guys, and nobody questions them regardless of their economic background. Clay Matthews Jr. dad played in the nfl for like 20 years and was worth millions, but no one is fu**ing with him, and calling him a b***h because he's from a wealthy family. Minority males should be able to be seen as strong and tough, without having to be a "thug".

If I have a son he's gonna come from a good background, but that dude is gonna take a few years of boxing or mma, and have some serious weight training. Just because he would be from a middle class family doesn't mean he's gonna be soft. I wish some punk would try my imaginary son.
this is true shyt, but that will never happen in America among the dominant society (AKA yt folks) .

Unless your like a Karl Malone type of guy who listens to country music and hunts.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fam @BrothaZay im on episode 6 Respect Life and this shyt is :trash::trash::trash::trash::trash: i can't believe you like this shyt :skip:

terrible terrible acting
terrible story
so many flaws in each scene
the only thing I like about this shyt is the soundtrack :snooze:

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
Go back to school and pay attention this time. You cant spell breh. My brain recognized it as english but panicked when it couldnt translate. My brain said " why do i have to translate english?". My shyt straight short curcuited, it literally could not compute.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Go back to school and pay attention this time. You cant spell breh. My brain recognized it as english but panicked when it couldnt translate. My brain said " why do i have to translate english?". My shyt straight short curcuited, it literally could not compute.
:russ:

iFightSeagullsForBread

The Working Class Hero
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere in Chicago
This had to be in the south suburbs :russ:. Unless they were from Robbins :lupe:

Yep.

Country Club Hills, Olympia Fields, Richton Park, Matteson, Park Forest :russ::deadmanny::bryan:

nikkas reppin some damn Wild Hunninds but live all the fukk way on 211th and Halsted and get brand new whips for the 16th bday :heh:

:whoa:But Harvey, Dolton, Chi and Ford Heights and Markham doe

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
Yep.

Country Club Hills, Olympia Fields, Richton Park, Matteson, Park Forest :russ::deadmanny::bryan:

nikkas reppin some damn Wild Hunninds but live all the fukk way on 211th and Halsted and get brand new whips for the 16th bday :heh:

:whoa:But Harvey, Dolton, Chi and Ford Heights and Markham doe

I knew it :mjlol:. It's too real in Dolton for me :whoa: