Growing up in this part of the US is elite everywhere else is mid

Memorial Stadium Piru

WE BYKE BABY
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big Red
Philly looks like Port-au-Prince.

Baltimore is one of the most dangerous cities on the planet, beating out some African & Latin American cities. Bmore nikkas are still on the corner hustling like it's 1989.

NYC nikkas pay $2500 a month to live in a shoebox

Boston is the most racist city in the country & have effectively shut out the black community from damn near all civic engagement

DC nikkas gay

This list is cap

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Baltimore is one of the most dangerous cities on the planet, beating out some African & Latin American cities. Bmore nikkas are still on the corner hustling like it's 1989.

Boston is the most racist city in the country & have effectively shut out the black community from damn near all civic engagement

DC nikkas gay

This list is cap
Which region better ?

Braman

Superstar
Daps
If you grew up on the west coast you either scarred by gang life or you didn’t see enough regular black folk

If you grew up in the south, you seen too many black folk and can’t relate to anything else :mjgrin:

If you grew up in the Midwest…lol idk

So yea, pretty accurate list. We are the most well adjusted forward thinking region. Although i’d shorten the northern part, no need to include Boston and all them other cities/states I can’t even name

Pure Water

Superstar
Daps
I spent most of my life between Virginia and Georgia and I wouldn’t change my childhood for much. I went to NYC, DC, and Philly when I was younger and it just felt to cramped and dirty. I’m used to a lot of open space. Even living in the heart of Atlanta, I still feel like I have a lot of space. I prefer it this way. I just wish we had better public transportation.

Child_Of_God

Love is a long road.
Daps
Reppin
Washington D.C.

DC nikkas gay

This list is cap
Go up to a DC breh and say that shyt.