Growing up in this part of the US is elite everywhere else is mid

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
A bunch of expensive ass places with no space for anything?

New England alone disagrees breh. Leominster, Woostah, Framingham and anything along the mass pike has a lot of space to build. shyt New Hampshire is basically nonexistent outside of major cities.

Can’t speak for anything below New York.

PS New York is ass.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
As a Texan why do yall thinc any Texas city is on the level as NYC/LA/Miami/Chicago/DMV,?
I fukk with the people, cost of living, and things to do in Texas. Been to Dallas at least 30 times over the last 10 years. Outside of the scorching summer, I would move to Dallas rather easily if the right job was lined up. Houston was cool the one time I visited; loved the people even though I don't think it's an actual city...and Austin is a Californian city masquerading as a Texas city.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I fukk with the people, cost of living, and things to do in Texas. Been to Dallas at least 30 times over the last 10 years. Outside of the scorching summer, I would move to Dallas rather easily if the right job was lined up. Houston was cool the one time I visited; loved the people even though I don't think it's an actual city...and Austin is a Californian city masquerading as a Texas city.
I would say dfw is the most city like easily

Where it falls short is 99% of the residential areas aren’t walkable at all. That matters comparing it to the big 3. A lot.