Gucci Announces Four Long Term Initiatives To Tackle Diversity

Genos

Superstar
Daps
Individual companies dont have to do shyt. We need to destroy capitalism which gives these dumb cacs power and influence

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
never owned or was interested in owning anything gucci before.

i'm not now either.

brands don't matter to me like that, it makes a lot of lames feel better about themselves tho.

:mjpls:

What’s wild is that we have to do this back and forth about tossing these brands/companies to the bushes. Just like with the Starbucks shyt, people were Juelzing on steroids just because they wanna pay for some bullshyt overprice coffee and accept whatever self imposed “punishment” these companies put on themselves.

fukk that. Bullshyt like Gucci, H&M, Starbucks, etc and you’ve lost a customer for life in me (if I even fukked with you in the first place).

Vote with your wallet. These CAC companies want those black dollars but don’t know how to treat you when you come into the establishment. Just crazy. Having to re-train employees for what? There should be (in theory) one way to treat all humans because it’s not like dogs somehow learned to integrate into society + hold jobs and the rest of us just remember them as pets and have a hard time seeing them as equals.

It’s always us that have to get shytted on before the “diversity training” kicks in at a company or with law enforcement. We’ve been here since day one and there still needs to be initiatives put in place to educate the masses on how fellow humans should be treated? fukk that. Let Gucci or some other brand pull this mess with Team Israel and that brand will dissolve like a stick of butter at the equator.

DuncanWebayama

webayama 7'5" hall of fame loc
Daps
Reppin
french baguittes and chips
No way they came up and announced this plan a couple of days after. And hours after a dapper Dan meeting. This was always the plan and they had it ready to go, premeditated shyt.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
there they go with these lame keywords. 'diversity'. Blacks get insulted, everybody else gets rewarded.

No way they came up and announced this plan a couple of days after. And hours after a dapper Dan meeting. This was always the plan and they had it ready to go, premeditated shyt.
Diversity -not true diversity, but selling the illusion of diversity and inclusiveness- has become a way to pimp these systems out. The people who came up with this and other diversity strategic plans are reaping 6-7 figures for these shyts. It’s a real hustle and for a nominal fee I would concoct some bs. Universities are paying top dollar for the same consultants as well.

It’s all about being in compliance with federal mandates and not being sued for creating a hostile workplace. They could care less about being fair in my opinion

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
fukk Gucci but I respect Dapper Dan for what he did, had the CEO come from Italy to Harlem to talk about this shyt. I see Dap all the time he a real ass dude :salute: