Gucci Got Out Of Jail And Is Doing Everything Boosie Should Have Done.

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
I remember they had a press conference for Boosie. nikkas was comparing it to Pac and Nelson Mandela, like he was really bout to do something major.

The hype surrounding the release of Boosie from jail was double, even triple the size of what Gucci had. Boosie had so much momentum that anything he dropped would've been an instant success. Instead this nikka just did a bunch of shows rapping all his songs from 5 year or more ago.

Gucci came out and took his spot back like he never left, while Boosie is just hanging around.

Souht out to hardwork.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
:what: unfortunately, Gucci's time is done, as far as having a strong buzz. I'm waiting on that mixtape but these new nikkas that Gucci fathered done took his spot somehow :snoop: I haven't heard nobody in real life talk about Gucci getting or wanting to hear his music. This saddens me :mjcry:

North

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Guci messsed up I love him to death but his track with Drake was lackluster and so was his verse on Champions Gwop Home was nice tho..

He really hit his peak was 2012-2014 when he was KILLING EVETYTHIN IN SIGHT on some 1996 Pac shyt... I thought his time was nearing

Trap back
I'm up
Trap god 2
WW3 molly gas lean 1,2,3
Trap God 3
Ww3d 1,2,3
Big Gucci sosa

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Gucci was and will always be bigger and more influential than Gucci. The biggest artists of today and the past 3 years were nikkas Gucci put on. I think this is a bad comparison and Boosie is doing pretty well for himself.

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
Two different careers prior to imprisonment. Unfair to expect them to be similar after; Boosie was never as big as Gucci at any point in his career. Not to mention the team of artists and producers that were waiting on Gucci. Boosie didn't have that. The hype was simply off the fact that he was free... People weren't keen on hearing new music. No hate to Boosie either because his music is solid. But he's not Gucci.

10:31

Superstar
Daps
I think folk are trying to say Gucci is striking while the iron is hot

Boosie took time off. He said it interviews. I don't blame him either his reasons were legit.

Wop came home and recorded first day out the Feds. Let's not misinterpret what OP is saying

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Just read he's about to drop a duet album with Drake

Gucci is capitalizing off the momentum :wow: