Gucci Mane artist Mac Critter charged with murder

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not a troll though and I don't think the promotion of Black death is a laughing matter especially when the leading cause of death for Black males between the ages of 1-44 is homicide.

:francis:
Per Mac Critter in the video "fukk the Rap Game".

He was NOT interested in a Rap Career and instead a Criminal one.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Per Mac Critter in the video "fukk the Rap Game".

He was NOT interested in a Rap Career and instead a Criminal one.

This is a misinterpretation of the facts.

What he's saying is that he's willing to throw it all away. He didn't slip and fall into a record deal, it's something he pursued and wanted as a career.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
Pooh was lit but who else? I keep seeing these artists locked up or dying like that Scarr kid.
Coach da ghost was my favorite out of those NY drill dudes

But aint looking like he getting out anytime soon :huhldup:

He done turned into the incredible folk in the meantime tho :russ:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Coach da ghost was my favorite out of those NY drill dudes

But aint looking like he getting out anytime soon :huhldup:

He done turned into the incredible folk in the meantime tho :russ:
Man I don't know any of these cats yall naming lol, I'm so out the loop it ain't even funny.

As soon as I started getting on Pooh Shiesty music, nikka got locked up smh lol

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If it's entertainment when he was rapping about shooting Black men it should be just as entertaining that he actually did it right?

We love hearing these brothers talk about murdering Black men and once it happens we're talking about how fukked up it is and how we don't like violence.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Guns never the Problem :francis:

guns are definitely a problem but not the root issue here. This brother was so upset about being compared to other people in his city that he doesn't like that he was ready to take someone off the earth but had the presence of mind to ensure that enough people joined his livestream before he started airing his grievances.

He didn't set out to kill white folk or cops, the target of his anguish was Black men or n*ggas as he put it. 4 people in total have been charged with the murder in the OP so it doesn't necessarily mean that he's the triggerman but I believe it's worth investigating why these brothers want to end the lives of Black people when they get upset.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
guns are definitely a problem but not the root issue here. This brother was so upset about being compared to other people in his city that he doesn't like that he was ready to take someone off the earth but had the presence of mind to ensure that enough people joined his livestream before he started airing his grievances.

He didn't set out to kill white folk or cops, the target of his anguish was Black men or n*ggas as he put it. 4 people in total have been charged with the murder in the OP so it doesn't necessarily mean that he's the triggerman but I believe it's worth investigating why these brothers want to end the lives of Black people when they get upset.

Your fakkitry never ends. Fat troll ass nikka