Gucci Mane being a Game of Thrones fan just made my Sunday.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
I was just trolling lol
only been here 12 days & banned...

osdz33n.gif

lucky lefty

Most Annoying Jay Z (aka GOAT) Stan of All Time
Daps
Reppin
West Philly aka Illadelf aka Tha 215
Nothing funnier than these fatherless, fakkit ass Coli fukk boyz who didn't grow up with anyone with a dikk around to teach em heterosexual viewing habits creaming their Brick Squad booty shorts cuz they found out their idol Gucci Lame aka Coochie Mane aka Badussy LaFlame aka Tranny LaFlamingo aka Fruity LaFag aka Herpes LaFlareup aka Guflop is a fellow moist ass metrosexual who gets his rocks off watching wack ass, fairy ass, gay agenda propaganda bullshyt on the dummy box :russ:

Meanwhile the GOAT Hov used to check for the #2 show OAT Sopranos

anigif_enhanced-buzz-4528-1381155488-21.gif

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
Nothing funnier than these fatherless, fakkit ass Coli fukk boyz who didn't grow up with anyone with a dikk around to teach em heterosexual viewing habits creaming their Brick Squad booty shorts cuz they found out their idol Gucci Lame aka Coochie Mane aka Badussy LaFlame aka Tranny LaFlamingo aka Fruity LaFag aka Herpes LaFlareup aka Guflop is a fellow moist ass metrosexual who gets his rocks off watching wack ass, fairy ass, gay agenda propaganda bullshyt on the dummy box :russ:

Banned

:woww22:

I wish :mjcry:

VanVanCity

I pass on the syrup and welcome the chronic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

You aren't even remotely funny