Gucci Mane ft. Nicki Minaj - Make Love (Shots at Remy?)

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Nicki punchlines are trash but her delivery and bars, for the most part, be dope... she was trash for the first 30 seconds but after that Nokia line she snapped :huhldup:

God damn :huhldup:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Bars, Aggression, Delivery
2792ea7af31c58e9c542ab5810a0c810.png
lmao nicki's delivery is light years ahead of remy's. Iv'e yet to be impressed by remy's bar to the point where i'd see them as above nicki's

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Remy is no where near Nicki's league. Yall have to cut the nonsense out

Nicki has better flow/better songs. And she can match Remy lyrically. Remy is actually low key trash. You can't post a verse thats known besides Lean Back.

I'll be happy to go song for song with anyone on here that thinks Remy is touching Nicki. Cut that shyt out.

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Remy is no where near Nicki's league. Yall have to cut the nonsense out

Nicki has better flow/better songs. And she can match Remy lyrically. Remy is actually low key trash. You can't post a verse thats known besides Lean Back.

I'll be happy to go song for song with anyone on here that thinks Remy is touching Nicki. Cut that shyt out.
Grand opening grand closing

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Doing a joint album with Fat Joe doesnt mean shyt and youre acting like its the Drake stimulus package, that nikka was irrelevant before All The Way Up. Even before LHHNY Remy was getting a lot of support, Khaled put her on the remix to his song with Jay Z, they brought her out at summer jam etc.. way more support than most irrelevant rappers coming out of jail and this was all before she scored another hit.
"The song flopped but its her biggest songs" makes no sense.. if a song flopped nobody would pay to see her perform the shyt over a decade later.
Remy's music and resume supports my claims, find me Nicki Minaj songs bar for bar better than this

nikka are u serious?

Stop playing. Remy not fukking with Nicki. And i didn't even post her "Monster" verse which is the go to verse for shyt like this.

Last edited:

xd21

Sohh Icey
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sohh icey
Ok, Remy Ma is a failure and never made a hit record ever in her career. Wouldnt be shyt without the ever so popular in 2017 Fat Joe. Nicki Minaj is the most successful rapper to ever grace a microphone. Not to mention Nicki Minaj is more attractive than Remy too:gladbron:

And even if that was the case Remy is still a way better rapper than her:comeon:
word, fat joe made lean back a hit. WTF is remy gonna do? Stick papoose on nicki?

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It kills me when i read people say "Remy lyrically is better" Like remy is on some Lauren Hill/Jean Grae/Da Brat/Ms Jade level.

Remy is a average female rapper. Thats it. Nicki can go bar for bar with remy on her worst day.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
I'm Still waiting for Nicki to make some hardbody shyt like this, all that Slim Shady-esqe persona she was doing before was dumb wack.

Last edited: