Gucci Mane ft. Nicki Minaj - Make Love (Shots at Remy?)

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
1.It was a big deal when TRU got out. But he was even further under the radar than Remy,prior to being locked. One differnece,another is that he's not on love and hiphop and not about to do a joint album with jay and drop a dope single with him.
2. Yea,despite them flopping,they're still the biggest of her songs. i'm not impressed by her being booked. It's nobodies in my city that get booked.
3. You have nothing to support you claims
Doing a joint album with Fat Joe doesnt mean shyt and youre acting like its the Drake stimulus package, that nikka was irrelevant before All The Way Up. Even before LHHNY Remy was getting a lot of support, Khaled put her on the remix to his song with Jay Z, they brought her out at summer jam etc.. way more support than most irrelevant rappers coming out of jail and this was all before she scored another hit.
"The song flopped but its her biggest songs" makes no sense.. if a song flopped nobody would pay to see her perform the shyt over a decade later.
Remy's music and resume supports my claims, find me Nicki Minaj songs bar for bar better than this

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
shyt is ridiculous and I'm not even saying Nicki ain't nice. But this site is starting to disgust me wit so many people just saying shyt without actually knowing what they talkin about.
These nikkas is goofies & refuse to be subjective & more importantly dont know wtf they talking bout
Ya'll whine too much.
How do ya'll know what ya'll talking about anymore than anyone else?
No ones telling falsehoods. Remy aint shyt.
She's done nothing noteworthy as a soloist.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Remy caught mad shots, she gonna be feeling that even tomorrow morning :mjlol:

She got to come back!

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
1Doing a joint album with Fat Joe doesnt mean shyt and youre acting like its the Drake stimulus package, that nikka was irrelevant before All The Way Up. Even before LHHNY Remy was getting a lot of support, 2Khaled put her on the remix to his song with Jay Z, they brought her out at summer jam etc.. way more support than most irrelevant rappers coming out of jail and this was all before she scored another hit.
3"The song flopped but its her biggest songs" makes no sense.. if a song flopped nobody would pay to see her perform the shyt over a decade later.
4Remy's music and resume supports my claims, find me Nicki Minaj songs bar for bar better than this
[
1.Fat joe is a legend with numerous hits,despite not being on jay's level. Point is,she's done nothing noteworthy for dolo and her attention is via tv show and other artists
2,Khaled is a fat joe/TS connect. Am i supposed to be impressed?
3. Makes perfect sense. They flopped but were marketed singles so they hold weight vs her obscure non marketed album cuts. And if it wasnt for all the other factors,no one would be going to see her. Without Fat joe collaborations,she's BaBs from Da Band status out here.
4. Remy;s music supports the fact that she's a failure in hiphop and needs some help desperately.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
1.Fat joe is a legend with numerous hits,despite not being on jay's level. Point is,she's done nothing noteworthy for dolo and her attention is via tv show and other artists
2,Khaled is a fat joe/TS connect. Am i supposed to be impressed?
3. Makes perfect sense. They flopped but were marketed singles so they hold weight vs her obscure non marketed album cuts. And if it wasnt for all the other factors,no one would be going to see her. Without Fat joe collaborations,she's BaBs from Da Band status out here.
4. Remy;s music supports the fact that she's a failure in hiphop and needs some help desperately.
Ok, Remy Ma is a failure and never made a hit record ever in her career. Wouldnt be shyt without the ever so popular in 2017 Fat Joe. Nicki Minaj is the most successful rapper to ever grace a microphone. Not to mention Nicki Minaj is more attractive than Remy too:gladbron:

And even if that was the case Remy is still a way better rapper than her:comeon:

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Ok, Remy Ma is a failure and never made a hit record ever in her career. Wouldnt be shyt without the ever so popular in 2017 Fat Joe. Nicki Minaj is the most successful rapper to ever grace a microphone. Not to mention Nicki Minaj is more attractive than Remy too:gladbron:

And even if that was the case Remy is still a way better rapper than her:comeon:
Well since she;'s been a mainstream rapper for a dozen years,she needs to translate this into some dope solo records.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Well since she;'s been a mainstream rapper for a dozen years,she needs to translate this into some dope solo records.
"A dozen years" Yea because she wasnt in jail for the last almost a decade or anything

Hopefully Nicki does the same, because shes been mainstream for 8 years with no memorable album and her biggest solo songs are bubblegum records:mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
nicki is where every femcee wants to be
yea success wise, lyrically not so much
2792ea7af31c58e9c542ab5810a0c810.png

too bad accolades dont improve your pen game
2792ea7af31c58e9c542ab5810a0c810.png