Gucci Mane ft. Nicki Minaj - Make Love (Shots at Remy?)

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Im sorry man but nikki shytted on you'll favorite female rapper :pachaha:

What i dont understand is idiots claiming she needs to go back to homie like you'll was empressed & respected her bars then before they broke up :what:

Nikki style & bars have always been extremely unorthodox i see know difference :patrice:

Been the same person even gave nikkas a new song and they still running their mouth .

I'm a nicki fan and this bytch stay tryna rhyme words that don't go .
She's also gonna give you some cringeworthy are .

It's her but when she comes :shaq:

lol @ u glossing over her bodying lady luck as if that isnt a huge reason why she would body nicki
your counter argument for me saying remy is lyrically better is that nicki is more attractive:what:
nicki's flow is trash and has been since sb stopped writing for her, lyrics have gotten even worse, her punchlines are extremely cringeworthy reaches

even tho I already said nicki is more successful and thats all she can say u still bring it up, which is irrelevant.. youre comparing hits as if remy wasnt in jail for nicki's whole run, how is she gonna make hits from a cell?

plus all nicki does is run to drake for a feature or show her ass in the video to get a hit these days, remy got a hit by making actual good music:mjgrin:

Show me a fire sb bar please .

When you say someone has a ghost writer you atleast gotta have fire bars from the artist .

Even if they can't really make a song the bars gotta be decent to nice .

Same nikka who said nicki abused him you don't think emotionally just said that ghost shyt ?

nikka a 6'3 man talking bout a 5'3 115 bytch was beating him :dahell: .

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
1. Lady Lucks greatness can be seen in her battle with Remy, she was no slouch.
2792ea7af31c58e9c542ab5810a0c810.png

2. Im assuming u mean Remy and those songs were everywhere when they were out, u talking some bullshyt. Terror Squad album flopped too does that mean Lean Back meant nothing?

3. Conceited is by herself
Whateva is basically by herself unless u wanna count Swizz Beats saying "get it poppin"

4. Teasing some sex appeal =/= literally showing your ass. Find me a video of Remy's before or after jail even remotely close to "Anaconda" in terms of sex appeal and i'll hold an L right now.
1.That's it? sounds like another nobody to me. Especially if losing to remy destroyed her,then she didnt have much to begin with.
2.None of those songs worked at all. Lean back was a #1 record that inspired a big remix,it was a big deal.
"Remy Ma released three singles from her debut album There's Something About Remy, the club-anthems "Whuteva", "Conceited" and "Feels So Good" The album moved 37,000 units in its opening week and 158,000 units within the first year, the album received reviews from XXL Magazine with XL to Rolling Stone and Vibe Magazine despite its low sales.[citation needed] Remy was frustrated at the way the album was being promoted by Universal and how the label wasn't releasing the right singles. With the solo albums lackluster debut, Smith decided to end her relationship with Fat Joe and the Terror Squad, breaking her deal with SRC/Universal in the process.
lmao

3. Conceited was a failure,nikka lol
4.Doesnt have to match anaconda,bottom line is she was on the same shyt and seemingly has gotten her t*ts done for additional sex appeal.
3.6.jpg

11084733_730304833756692_197977420_n.jpg

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
Look who dapped u. Reevaluate ya statement bro. Lol. Either way u buggin fam. That shyt was on like every chick MySpace page.
I checked the charts,it was meh and it wasnt shyt around my way,plus the album did 160K in 2005. Awful. She wasnt hot at all

OGBobbyJohnson

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Tri State Area
To be fair she wrote that shyt on her way there. She didn't know the verses especially to be tryna kick that shyt on for the first time on the random beat Flex gave her.
Yea i know but i always felt Remy's flow was just aight..She still better than Nicki imo..The only thing Nicki has over Remy besides flow is popularity which i could care less about