Gucci Mane ft. Nicki Minaj - Make Love (Shots at Remy?)

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
1.Lady luck aint shyt,never was
2.Dont matter what you THINK,fact is no one is seeing her are challenging her for that spot.
3.Well remy never made any hits before or after jail. It's not like she was on a roll and happened to go to jail. She was cold. In fact jail has helped her fame wise.
4.Remy aint got any solo hits PERIOD
1. Lady Luck is lyrically superior to Nicki Minaj so I guess Nicki aint shyt either
2. Popularity =/= Talent. Nicki can have the pop fame, Remy has the respect as an actual lyricist and has always been better than Nicki.
3. Lean Back, Conceited, Whateva, So Good, All The Way Up were all hits, she won best female hip hop artist at the BET Awards before she went to jail. Nicki even threw a sublim at her during those times "tell that chick with the crown to run it like Chris Brown". But she wasnt relevant:skip:
4. I just named her hits, vast majority of Nicki's hits arent even solo, whenever Nicki struggles for relevancy she has a "show my ass" and "get a Drake feature" emergency button.. she broke up with Meek just in time for her album cycle so she can have a song with Drake, if all else fails make a cringeworthy pop record that only Z100 plays

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
1. Lady Luck is lyrically superior to Nicki Minaj so I guess Nicki aint shyt either
2. Popularity =/= Talent. Nicki can have the pop fame, Remy has the respect as an actual lyricist and has always been better than Nicki.
3. Lean Back, Conceited, Whateva, So Good, All The Way Up were all hits, she won best female hip hop artist at the BET Awards before she went to jail. Nicki even threw a sublim at her during those times "tell that chick with the crown to run it like Chris Brown". But she wasnt relevant:skip:
4. I just named her hits, vast majority of Nicki's hits arent even solo, whenever Nicki struggles for relevancy she has a "show my ass" and "get a Drake feature" emergency button.. she broke up with Meek just in time for her album cycle so she can have a song with Drake, if all else fails make a cringeworthy pop record that only Z100 plays
1. Receipts on lady luck's greatness?
3. None of nicki solo songs meant anything while they were out,which is why her album flopped.
4. Nicki has hits by herself and remy doesnt,period.
And stop bringing up her ass as if remy hasnt been trying to sell sex appeal since before she went to jail.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
aside from a few verses idk how people genuinely can listen to nicki minaj, i had to turn her shyt off half way through her verse. her voice sounds like nails on a chalk board

nicki can't even complete with Diamond when she was in her prime in Crime Mob, let alone Remy or many other female rappers

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
3. None of nicki solo songs meant anything while they were out,which is why her album flopped.
And stop bringing up her ass as if remy hasnt been trying to sell sex appeal since before she went to jail.
1. Lady Lucks greatness can be seen in her battle with Remy, she was no slouch.
2792ea7af31c58e9c542ab5810a0c810.png

2. Im assuming u mean Remy and those songs were everywhere when they were out, u talking some bullshyt. Terror Squad album flopped too does that mean Lean Back meant nothing?

3. Conceited is by herself
Whateva is basically by herself unless u wanna count Swizz Beats saying "get it poppin"

4. Teasing some sex appeal =/= literally showing your ass. Find me a video of Remy's before or after jail even remotely close to "Anaconda" in terms of sex appeal and i'll hold an L right now.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

lady luck was nice at battling, she battled Remy and Remy was considered the winner but personally i thought luck was nicer and remy won off popularity

bigbadbossup2012

Biggest baddest boss
Daps
1aside from a few verses idk how people genuinely can listen to nicki minaj, i had to turn her shyt off half way through her verse. her voice sounds like nails on a chalk board

2nicki can't even complete with Diamond when she was in her prime in Crime Mob, let alone Remy or many other female rappers
1. There's no songs by remy that people listen to at all.
2.Diamond is forever known for knuck if you buck and nothing more. STOP

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

who cares? that doesn't change the fact that Diamond was nicer on the mic, all her verses on that Crime Mob album were fire

and stilletos was a huge hit so wtf you talking about? does Nicki have a hit like that where she's rapping her ass off? or is it only cross over bullshyt?

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Fam u talkin bout sales n all this other shyt. And this shyt is about bars. All that other shyt don't mean nothin to me. This shyt Nicki kicked on here was weak. If we measured every legendary artist in music based on commercial success we would be erasing alot of groundbreaking artists in music period. Not saying Remy is groundbreaking but she's no less legitimate than Nicki cause Nicki has more hits. Nicki had a damn 7 year advantage where she was basically by herself in the game as a female rapper. Remy had competition when she was out. And I'm saying this as someone who knows Nicki personally. Before her fame.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Also. U wrong about number 1. Conceited by itself destroys the claim that she doesn't have songs people listen to. That shyt drove me crazy when it dropped cause so many bytches was singing that shyt.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
lol of course the people who can't argue that nicki is not that nicer compared to other females can't argue her talent and have to go the jay z stan route of bringing up popularity lmfao pathetic
shyt is ridiculous and I'm not even saying Nicki ain't nice. But this site is starting to disgust me wit so many people just saying shyt without actually knowing what they talkin about.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
shyt is ridiculous and I'm not even saying Nicki ain't nice. But this site is starting to disgust me wit so many people just saying shyt without actually knowing what they talkin about.

that dudes a Jay Z stan and used to neg the shyt out of me for not dikk riding Jay z so in not surprised in the least his only defense in arguments like this is to bring up numbers, hits etc nothing that reflects on the actually quality of a rapper and theirs skills

with that logic Drake is better than almost every credible top rated rapper ever lmfao he can't see the ridiculous in such a defensive argument as the one he presents