Gucci Mane Gives His First Post-Prison Interview: "I see it for what it was. I was a drug addict."

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Wop going thru that dope sick. I feel you wop. Feels good to be GOOD. :ahh:

Im just still confused how people still think lean is any different than dope. The guys i know swear when they get sick they aint dope sick. Ignorance at its absolute worst.

I wish more rappers were real about that. Promoting that shyt is killing a lot of people. Especially that xanax mix. Thats what gets u when u seizure n go brain dead cause u cold turkey off it.

Good for gucci. That demon is terrible n how he said he was never happy or said just moving to the next day to be numb... Word

Last edited:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wop going thru that dope sick. I feel you wop. Feels good to be GOOD. :ahh:

Im just still confused how people still think lean is any different than dope. The guys i know swear when they get sick they aint dope sick. Ignorance at its absolute worst.

I wish more rappers were real about that. Promoting that shyt is killing a lot of people. Especially that xanax mix. Thats what gets u when u seizure n go brain dead cause u cold turkey off it.

Good for gucci. That demon is terrible n how he said he was never happy or said just moving to the next day to be numb... Word
prolly self denial. dudes dont wanna admit that they're no different from them fiends that be itchin for rock.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
prolly self denial. dudes dont wanna admit that they're no different from them fiends that be itchin for rock.
i mean i know thats thecase but still. i mean i been called out for d on here i wasnt hearing it either but i knew inside i was fukkin up but its like how gucci says..u livin wreckless. i know dudes who sell dope who used to get money and now blow that shyt on xans and lean since this hip hop shyt started changing. came outta nowhere. and they all say lean aint that bad. they can say it until they blue in the face tho

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So prison actual rehabilitated a nikka? :ohhh:

They aint gon like this one brehs :wow:

Im proud of wop, and hope he stays on the path. Just gained infinitely more respect for him. Going sober is the real challenge, being a druggy is the easy way out. His project just became a day one purchase for me based off the interview alone.

Last edited:

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i mean i know thats thecase but still. i mean i been called out for d on here i wasnt hearing it either but i knew inside i was fukkin up but its like how gucci says..u livin wreckless. i know dudes who sell dope who used to get money and now blow that shyt on xans and lean since this hip hop shyt started changing. came outta nowhere. and they all say lean aint that bad. they can say it until they blue in the face tho
what u mean "for d"?

I feel you though, why have life if you gonna blow it like that. Who was that, Paul Wall that said lean ain't dangerous?

Yeah real talk, that's nuts but I can see it though. Hip Hop in that party phase, crazy thing is once we pass out of this generation we're going to have a lot of peoples lives who have been destroyed by this. I already know some people who have gotten caught up in that scene, it's nuts but it really is sad to see people get caught up in stuff like this.

I've always been a green dude myself. I listen to this stuff, and have since I was a kid and got reckless in my young adult days, but education is for me and I would like dudes to know that maybe trapping ain't for you, but music is. Or maybe trapping your only option, but if that's the case realize that there's always a door out, you just can't be afraid to grow. They want you to feel like you never have to change, but our culture for black people isn't what it used to be musically, but hasn't evolved as far as the drugs go. And I think now after seeing artists like John Coltrane or Miles being in the gutter, no disrespect to the greats, but now that it is known that there is a drug problem because as PC as it is to not speak about racism it's PC to speak about the coolness of doing drugs, so it's the time now to address things.

I think that's our fault in music, we pushed the talking boundaries in such extreme ways for drugs and promiscuity, but we never pushed the boundaries for social issues.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
My nikka came a long way
They thought it was over when he caught that murder case
His story is Legendary ...str8 up
Im just thankful to be alive to witness this shyt breh :mjcry:

Man... I believed in this nikka as a teen and as a grown ass man I aint got any heros but I can call wop my hero. He legit to me is what Pac was to nikkas in the 90s. His story even outside of the Jeezy bullshyt was incredible.

All those years in the streets with cut throat nikkas not ONE nikka EVER came out and said this nikka Gucci is a snake oh he snaked me, he finessed me he did some foul shyt to me HELL naw. He put on everybody from rappers producers managers and he aint ask nothing in return. God just made him a way and to see breh in a good position with a clear mind, a loyal woman and money in his pocket makes me feel good for a nikka ill never meet.

New Username

Staff Member
Supporter
Daps
My nikka came a long way
They thought it was over when he caught that murder case
His story is Legendary ...str8 up
Im just thankful to be alive to witness this shyt breh :mjcry:

Wop transcended :mjcry:

wop caught a body and never got his chain snatched, made millions from jail and never changed

And now everybody looking :wow:

So prison actual rehabilitated a nikka? :ohhh:

They aint gon like this one brehs :wow:

Im proud of wop, and hope he stays on the path. Just gained infinitely more respect for him. Going sober is the real challenge, being a druggy is the easy way out. His project just became a day one purchase for me based off the interview alone.

Jail sober a lot of nikkas up

You can become a junkie in jail if u go looking for it

Suspicions

All Star
Daps
Word, at this point Kanye on a song = it's going to suck, unless its with someone from his past.

Would have been excited to see a Gucci X Jus Blaze or Justice League track though :whoo:
Yeah kanye feats been trash and random. Gucci wouldnt fit that sound lol especially jus blaze but who knows

rdot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Salute to Wop for kicking the habit, I know from personal experience how hard that shyt really is. Wish him nothing but the best!
:salute: