GUCCI MANE'S ENTIRE MIXTAPE DISCOGRAPHY, 50 TAPES

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
one thing i always hated was he released everything

annoying as shyt

there are some ridiculously good songs sprinkled in but nikka...... 50 mixtapes :francis:

gimme 10 with the best tracks

curren$y's amount of mixtapes was cool in 2010-2012ish but he's getting on that same level as the years progress

its like my nikka i have a life, not listening to your new shyt every day

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
Gucci has well over 80 mixtapes. I wouldn't be surprised if the count was close to 100 or even past it.

Not every one of them is a guaranteed classic, but that's not the point. Even if you like just a fraction of those that's still an incredible amount of music to enjoy.

Check your source against Gucci's discography wiki. That page tends to be up to date.

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gucci has well over 80 mixtapes. I wouldn't be surprised if the count was close to 100 or even past it.

Not every one of them is a guaranteed classic, but that's not the point. Even if you like just a fraction of those that's still an incredible amount of music to enjoy.

Check your source against Gucci's discography wiki. That page tends to be up to date.
I've never heard a tape I didn't like
No exaggeration....if im not feeling the whole tape instantly, it grows on me eventually

Free Tha Wop Pussies

Prince Cairo

Authentic
Daps
Reppin
Cairo, Egypt
I've never heard a tape I didn't like
No exaggeration....if im not feeling the whole tape instantly, it grows on me eventually

Free Tha Wop Pussies

I feel you. I remember I wasn't digging the Green, Purple and White tapes when they dropped. Revisited them recently and they all sounded fresh and cohesive.

I don't think we've ever seen an artist like Gucci. :wow:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel you. I remember I wasn't digging the Green, Purple and White tapes when they dropped. Revisited them recently and they all sounded fresh and cohesive.

I don't think we've ever seen an artist like Gucci. :wow:
Breh im just happy we were alive to witness this
Ima tell my kids how Wop ruled the south

Even kevin gates, who rarely speaks on rappers, stated how rappers were shook when Gucci was out of jail :wow: