Guess The Video Game Line

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
That envy :mjlol:
There ain't a thing I've said or spoken on that I haven't had first had experience with. Stay on the sidelines and comment about the things you wish you had and wish you could do. Let me know if you need a review on anything pspoor. I'm out here playing these games, working on comic books, running a studio, working a slack day job in an office 9 - 5, going to ball games, taking the family to the mountains, riding horses, going to church, working on my bachelors in business and you can't believe it because you can't squeeze time in your Day to finish gears of war 4 after your shift at Wendy's. :laff:
All you been doing here is talking yourself up, it's called vanity. Once again, nobody cares that you draw comic books, or bought a game. As a grown man, I know you're lying about yourself. Sure you want to do all that, but to lie and say you are? :laff:

So we'll settle this with knowledge.

When it comes to games, you wanna claim you play everything? Cool, are you good at anything? What current gen games are you good at? You been ducking the fade ever since I noticed you never on Xbox :ohhh:

So for the last time, name the Xbox one game. Or what is your gamertag, that would save alot of time. I've never seen you're receipts :popcorn:
"My turn to walk away. But admit it. You're gonna miss this ass"
Your dad talking to your stepdad

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
All you been doing here is talking yourself up, it's called vanity. Once again, nobody cares that you draw comic books, or bought a game. As a grown man, I know you're lying about yourself. Sure you want to do all that, but to lie and say you are? :laff:

So we'll settle this with knowledge.

When it comes to games, you wanna claim you play everything? Cool, are you good at anything? What current gen games are you good at? You been ducking the fade ever since I noticed you never on Xbox :ohhh:

So for the last time, name the Xbox one game. Or what is your gamertag, that would save alot of time. I've never seen you're receipts :popcorn:

Your dad talking to your stepdad
What part is a lie?
We've been talking about how you don't have any of the things you stan and you turned it into a "who's better at speedrunners" contest. Stay on topic.
Let's do an ip ban bet or shut it up. :smugdraper:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
What part is a lie?
We've been talking about how you don't have any of the things you stan and you turned it into a "who's better at speedrunners" contest. Stay on topic.
Let's do an ip ban bet or shut it up. :smugdraper:
An ip bet? You seem extremely willing to do everything BUT drop a gamertag. You said you would show up on Sunday to get online, then you did a no show.

So the only fake bullshyttin muthafukka is you :sitdown:

fukk your comic book, fukk your other systems, your dad's tv you claim, the degrees you didnt earn, the life you dont have. fukk all that. You said gaming, well I'm saying receipt time :popcorn:

In saying, what's your tag

I'm saying what games would YOU say you're good at? Who gives a shyt if you played a game two times two years ago, let's see yourmuthafukkin receipts or shut the fukk up You fraud :camby:

Let's stop spamming up people's threads with bullshyt :handshake:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
An ip bet? You seem extremely willing to do everything BUT drop a gamertag. You said you would show up on Sunday to get online, then you did a no show.

So the only fake bullshyttin muthafukka is you :sitdown:

fukk your comic book, fukk your other systems, your dad's tv you claim, the degrees you didnt earn, the life you dont have. fukk all that. You said gaming, well I'm saying receipt time :popcorn:

In saying, what's your tag

I'm saying what games would YOU say you're good at? Who gives a shyt if you played a game two times two years ago, let's see yourmuthafukkin receipts or shut the fukk up You fraud :camby:
Deflections and emotions.
PSpoor strikes again.
XBL: KamikazeRevy
PSN: RevSincere
The info has always been under my coli tag

Again. We're talking about being qualified to speak on things.
Pick a part of what I said to be a lie and put your money where your mouth is.
ip ban bet or you just makin noise.

And nah breh. I have no interest in playing a game with you, and even less interest in playing with you on fathers day. (Which still blows my mind that you spent fathers day with me on your mind instead of spending quality time with your 5 kids.)
Im in the coli tournament for the second time. Stop begging me to play with you. :hhh:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Deflections and emotions.
PSpoor strikes again.
XBL: KamikazeRevy
PSN: RevSincere
The info has always been under my coli tag

Again. We're talking about being qualified to speak on things.
Pick a part of what I said to be a lie and put your money where your mouth is.
ip ban bet or you just makin noise.

And nah breh. I have no interest in playing a game with you, and even less interest in playing with you on fathers day. (Which still blows my mind that you spent fathers day with me on your mind instead of spending quality time with your 5 kids.)
Im in the coli tournament for the second time. Stop begging me to play with you. :hhh:
I'm sure I'll address the tag when I get the chance :win:

As for playing with you on father's day, fathers day isn't like a birthday, it's just another day. I stay with one child (6months old) and YOU said you would show up because you was talking shyt. I said pull up.

Now, the reason you're exposed. Now you don't wanna play with me :to:

No kid, I'm not asking you to be my bff. I'm just pointing out the fact that you're not a gamer but more so of a poser. A guy who just likes to hang around gamers, a gamer groupie if you will.

So what Xbox game do you play (he refuses to answer)

What Xbox online game are you good at? :popcorn:

You say you collect, so you didn't throw away gears, halo, whatever it is that you play. Coz there is a vicious rumor fling round claiming you play games for 5min then you move on, is this true? Are you some shyt at every game? You made it clear Khalil is about to mop you. Have you mopped anyone on this forum?

Fatboi1
Rekkapryde
Khalil

They all have caught this fade. I ran Khalil up outta uncharted 2 :smugbiden:

We will get to the bottom of this today. Top 1000 in the world in Speedrunners, you better recognize...

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I'm sure I'll address the tag when I get the chance :win:

As for playing with you on father's day, fathers day isn't like a birthday, it's just another day. I stay with one child (6months old) and YOU said you would show up because you was talking shyt. I said pull up.

Now, the reason you're exposed. Now you don't wanna play with me :to:

No kid, I'm not asking you to be my bff. I'm just pointing out the fact that you're not a gamer but more so of a poser. A guy who just likes to hang around gamers, a gamer groupie if you will.

So what Xbox game so you play (he refuses to answer)

Whay Xbox online game are you good at? :popcorn:

You say you collect, so you didn't throw away gears, halo, whatever it is that you play. Coz there is a vicious rumor fling round claiming you play games for 5min then you move on, is this true? Are you some shyt at every game? You made it clear Khalil is about to mop you. Have you mopped anyone on this forum?

Fatboi1
Rekkapryde
Khalil

They all have caught this fade. I ran Khalil up outta uncharted 2 :smugbiden:

We will get to the bottom of this today. Top 1000 in the world in Speedrunners, you better recognize...
Yeah...no....I've gone through these circles with you enough for now.
I'm not a gamer because I don't play with you specifically.
Cool. :hubie:
Sidenote: Let's stop mentioning kids/family. This is video game talk.