Guess The Video Game Line

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
"ALLLLLLLLL SONNNNNNNNNNNNNNS OF OOOLLLLLLLLLLLD GOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

:skip: I'm about to head out the door from work, so I'll drop a simple one.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
So you don't have Xbox :wow:

When you finally get one, holla at me. I'll show you how to navigate the dashboard :smugbiden:
I been had an XBOX. I've shown pictures of my games before.
This gen I beat Quantum Break, the entire halo series again on the master chief collection, halo5, gears of war 4, titanfall 2, Rise of the tomb raider, and Ryse.
I'm playing through Halo Wars 2 and will finish up Recore eventually.
Beat a whole bunch of other minor games.
Mainly playing Zelda BOTW, Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls, Nier Automata, Persona 5, and Mass Effect Andromeda these days. I play the big boy games. Not those freebies and bargain bin jump offs.
Which reminds me tonight I have to get destroyed by Khalil in SFV for the coli tournament.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I been had an XBOX. I've shown pictures of my games before.
This gen I beat Quantum Break, the entire halo series again on the master chief collection, halo5, gears of war 4, titanfall 2, Rise of the tomb raider, and Ryse.
I'm playing through Halo Wars 2 and will finish up Recore eventually.
Beat a whole bunch of other minor games.
Mainly playing Zelda BOTW, Diablo 3 Reaper Of Souls, Nier Automata, Persona 5, and Mass Effect Andromeda these days. I play the big boy games. Not those freebies and bargain bin jump offs.
Which reminds me tonight I have to get destroyed by Khalil in SFV for the coli tournament.
I don't even know what "big boy games" means :dwillhuh:
I guess that means you don't think for yourself and you impulse buy?

As someone who thinks for himself I have come to the conclusion of been there done that. You can't play all the games you mentioned and enjoy any of them. Plus have a life? Impossible. You also suck at all the games you named because of it. Can't get good if you spread yourself thin :ufdup: You about to get done up by khalil? He couldn't see me back in our sf2hdr days :sas2:

Now I play the games you too p*ssy to play, see me on gears, halo 5, battlefield 1, NBA2k17, Titanfall2, Speedrunners at any time, pull up.

Or shut that bullshyt up cuz you ain't got no Xbox, you got a gamertag on a friend's system at best :camby:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't even know what "big boy games" means :dwillhuh:
I guess that means you don't think for yourself and you impulse buy?

As someone who thinks for himself I have come to the conclusion of been there done that. You can't play all the games you mentioned and enjoy any of them. Plus have a life? Impossible. You also suck at all the games you named because of it. Can't get good if you spread yourself thin :ufdup: You about to get done up by khalil? He couldn't see me back in our sf2hdr days :sas2:

Now I play the games you too p*ssy to play, see me on gears, halo 5, battlefield 1, NBA2k17, Titanfall2, Speedrunners at any time, pull up.

Or shut that bullshyt up cuz you ain't got no Xbox, you got a gamertag on a friend's system at best :camby:
6 month ban bet on both your accounts that I have an Xbox or shut up:smugfavre:
Don't project your lack of responsible time management on me.
I get all kinds of stuff done you wouldn't believe.
:jawalrus:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
@PS4 You right. I don't have time for anything. :mjlol:
I'm in the studio right now mastering the files for the second issue of the Black Sands digital comic book.
GIwWdoz.jpg

You want a picture of my xbox next? :mjlol:
Let me know if our girl wants to finish that gears of war 4 campaign. :smugfavre:
Her man is too busy playing speed runners and prominence poker. :scust:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
6 month ban bet on both your accounts that I have an Xbox or shut up:smugfavre:
Don't project your lack of responsible time management on me.
I get all kinds of stuff done you wouldn't believe.
:jawalrus:
I don't get why you think just because you sitting behind a pc means nikkaz can't see if a nikka is full of shyt :ld: Nobody asked you about some beats shyt, you and 4million other no talent muhfukkaz making beats, rhymes, all that.

The way you sound, talk, I see you ain't about shyt. You the one making every single thread (ot) playing every single game, making beats, how you have time to smell the roses, watch tv, create meaningful relationships that last longer than the lives of the people who are involved.

There isn't enough time in a day, in a lifetime. Life is short. You dumb son of a bytch, who the fukk do you think you fooling :laff:
@PS4 You right. I don't have time for anything. :mjlol:
I'm in the studio right now mastering the files for the second issue of the Black Sands digital comic book.
GIwWdoz.jpg

You want a picture of my xbox next? :mjlol:
Let me know if our girl wants to finish that gears of war 4 campaign. :smugfavre:
Her man is too busy playing speed runners and prominence poker. :scust:
I been making $$$ off poker for over a decade, and Speedrunners is a good game. You name drop it every other post as if it's a knock on me that I enjoy a game? You don't sound like a guy who gets any p*ssy :francis:
"Say your prayers,toitles"
That's not really a gaming reference tho :handshake:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
I don't get why you think just because you sitting behind a pc means nikkaz can't see if a nikka is full of shyt :ld: Nobody asked you about some beats shyt, you and 4million other no talent muhfukkaz making beats, rhymes, all that.

The way you sound, talk, I see you ain't about shyt. You the one making every single thread (ot) playing every single game, making beats, how you have time to smell the roses, watch tv, create meaningful relationships that last longer than the lives of the people who are involved.

There isn't enough time in a day, in a lifetime. Life is short. You dumb son of a bytch, who the fukk do you think you fooling :laff:

I been making $$$ off poker for over a decade, and Speedrunners is a good game. You name drop it every other post as if it's a knock on me that I enjoy a game? You don't sound like a guy who gets any p*ssy :francis:

That's not really a gaming reference tho :handshake:
That envy :mjlol:
There ain't a thing I've said or spoken on that I haven't had first had experience with. Stay on the sidelines and comment about the things you wish you had and wish you could do. Let me know if you need a review on anything pspoor. I'm out here playing these games, working on comic books, running a studio, working a slack day job in an office 9 - 5, going to ball games, taking the family to the mountains, riding horses, going to church, working on my bachelors in business and you can't believe it because you can't squeeze time in your Day to finish gears of war 4 after your shift at Wendy's. :laff:

Last edited: