Gun violence is now the #1 cause of death for children in the US. Black children are six times as likely to be killed by a gun.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
“Bu by but it’s the white mans fault” is a talking point that you got from the white man. People like you use the word accountability but you don’t even understand the history of the problems in the black American community. You probably don’t even know who a person like Robert Moses is. Everything in this country was designed for the black race to fail and dumbasses like you regurgitate the same white supremacist rhetoric “it’s hip hop music” :mjlol:

The problem with people like you is you’re a low socioeconomic black person so you judge the entire race by your own dusty experience. I’m doing great in life and go out every weekend in DC surrounded by black people with no issues. Get your money up and move out of the hood so you can lose some of that self hatred. Not all black people are dusty and struggling.
nikka, please. If you’re in DC then you know exactly what me and most others with common sense and awareness are saying. But carry on…

Like I tell so many others on here; take a BASIC psychology class and within the first few lessons you’ll better understand what’s going on with us…

that guy

Superstar
Daps
nikka, please. If you’re in DC then you know exactly what me and most others with common sense and awareness are saying. But carry on…

Like I tell so many others on here; take a BASIC psychology class and within the first few lessons you’ll better understand what’s going on with us…
I’m in DC every weekend. Black people aren’t having western style shootouts every time they see another black person. Hip hop music isn’t putting a magic spell on black people causing them to become violent :mjlol:

Trust me, I’m one step down from a doctor. If you actually took a college level psychology course you would have way better talking points

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Black crime across the nation is decreasing
This nikka is delusional as fukk. People have been on The Coli posting graphs, charts, data, etc showing that what you just said is absolutely false, unfortunately.

Thinking about a specific area, were you not around when the data about ATL was being posted, showing how the crime rate sky rocketed starting at the time Chicago Drill got big? And now the crime rate is the highest it has ever been in Atlanta? You’re just talking out your ass…

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I’m in DC every weekend. Black people aren’t having western style shootouts every time they see another black person. Hip hop music isn’t putting a magic spell on black people causing them to become violent :mjlol:

Trust me, I’m one step down from a doctor. If you actually took a college level psychology course you would have way better talking points
One step from a doctor? Please, once you’re licensed, come tell us where you’re working because I don’t want any doctor near me that can’t even observe and come to logical conclusions properly…

Well you keep on working for others, Mr. Doctor. Since you’re bragging, go back through my post history and see how long my mortgage has been free and clear…I’ll wait. But doctor, sir, please keep worrying about working for other people. I haven’t done that in over a decade and my wife hasn’t either. We live great; away from nikkaS (keyword; don’t let it go over your head)

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
You deny that rap music has an affect on human beings so here you go breh. Give this a quick watch:

The guy in this video is detailing how rap music inspired him to become a "street dude" and actually went so far as to sell drugs DESPITE his parents being literal millionaires and coming from a well-to-do environment.

This is just one single person who happens to be able to tell his story on a large platform. Imagine the millions who haven't told their story.

After you watch this, you'll never be able to say again that music doesn't have the ability to influence behavior. You're hearing it directly from someone's mouth.

Didn't watch. :russell:

Dudes been in the streets since before rap was a thing. If you're so capable of being influenced by music that you'll resort to committing crimes against (and even killing) other black folks, you can't be fully psychologized and the world is better off with you dead or in jail. :yeshrug:

For some reason it only affects some black folks but not all of us. :martin:

For some reason it affects black minds but doesn't affect white ones. :mjpls: