Gut microbes may impact your mental health!

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
When they talk about probiotics they always tend top leave out the fact that all you need is soluble fiber for the bacteria to grow, they just want to seem special and sell you products. Soluble fiber, comes in foods like oatmeal, rice, beans, and grains. The issue is if you have too much(like eating too much beans), it will interfere with absorption of nutrients, but the good news is you don't need that much. Just eat whole foods that are carb rich, and you will get what you need. Even, nut's and seeds, have them, just not as much as carb rich foods.

They also leave out you can eat all the probiotics you want, but if you don't eat enough carbohydrates, you will still have mental health issues. Your brain needs a constant source of sugar, and carbs are the best source, since they break down more slower then simple carbs like raw sugar or fruit. Simple sugars are still needed, just more so when you are active. The issue with eating too much carbs is blood sugar drop, but that is where the nuts & seeds come in, if you eat them after your carb rich meal, they slow down the absorption of the carbs, and keep your blood sugar stable. They are also rich in magnesium, and new study show in order to make vitamin d effective, whether from the sun or in a pill, you need sufficient magnesium to activate the vitamin d!
Low magnesium levels make vitamin D ineffective: Up to 50 percent of US population is magnesium deficient
Low magnesium levels make vitamin D ineffective
Up to 50 percent of US population is magnesium deficient

I went through all of these fads, only to realize eating regular whole foods rich in carbs, is the best, along with a little bit of fruit, and vegetables preferably juiced, and exercising daily to activate my sympathetic nervous system which plays a major part in all of this. If you go daily without activating it, this is where the problems develop overtime as it will get weak from not being used. All that's needed it to do a small amount of resistance training to the point you are working relatively hard to move the weight(no need for high reps/multi sets), and some endurance training to where you have to focus on moving for at least 30 minutes straight(running,rebounding). After the exercise, you can eat all you want, and just get healthy, our bodies are made to come back stronger then before, its really crazy when you think about it!

Where do you get your info from?

ReadOneBookAWeek

Smoking on a Cac Pack
Daps
I am about to get the book:

51vlCKW5HhL._SX329_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

because this stuff has interested me. Life is far more interesting than could be imagined when you take a deeper look into the essence of it. :wow:
Was just reading this the library. Will be ordering as well, very informative and plainly written

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I just opened a can of sauerkraut that been sitting in my shelf for mad long, I was hungry as shyt and did a lil research and come to find out , saurkraut is healthy for your stomach/gut and a probiotic as well.