GUYS: Instead of HATING Women…

Daps
Nobody said to simp. I'm just calling for people to stop being such shytheads to women because they can't get laid. It's fukking awful.

The worst part is that it's a problem that can be fixed. But many of these guys are just neck deep up their own asses that they don't seek the right help. They just start hating.
Well fellow brehs better step up to the plate and help them out cause female advice can't save a nikka like that.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
why do yall nikkas love throwing out this "yall hate women" bullshyt because nikkas on here arent simpin left n right and are discussing issues they have with women...how does any of that equate to "i hate women"...the extremes yall go to...smh

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
why do yall nikkas love throwing out this "yall hate women" bullshyt because nikkas on here arent simpin left n right and are discussing issues they have with women...how does any of that equate to "i hate women"...the extremes yall go to...smh
Bro, there are a lot of brehs out here that have a violent hatred of women that is rooted in their inability to get laid. Really.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Bro, there are a lot of brehs out here that have a violent hatred of women that is rooted in their inability to get laid. Really.

I know this. However, I see this phrase way too often on the coli...in threads where I see simple complaints about women, not hatred. I have yet to see any user on here say out loud....I hate women. I've seen shyt like "relationships are a waste of time"...but yet to see hatred.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I know this. However, I see this phrase way too often on the coli...in threads where I see simple complaints about women, not hatred. I have yet to see any user on here say out loud....I hate women. I've seen shyt like "relationships are a waste of time"...but yet to see hatred.
You sound like a white person denying racism, bro.

"I didn't hear anybody say ****** so there's no racism here."

There are a lot of sick fukks on this forum that need to sit back, take a deep breath, and think about what they need to do to fix themselves.

It would be better if the guys here started asking more questions instead of making statements. Learning is better than hating.