GUYS: Instead of HATING Women…

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
nah...i sound like im using my logic...
Okay, I find it very odd that the first thing I see on your profile page is a post from some dude talking about how you were disrespecting Black women.

The whole hating Black women thing is real common on this board. It's the same thing but it's worse because it involves self hate too.

Disgusting shyt, bro.

MarcusDigital

Being Real Till Aint No Real Left
Daps
Lmaaoo u expect dudes to listen to you??
:russ:
Seems that industry pssy got you talking crazier then you normally do
:stopitslime:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
This thread is funny but he is low key right.

Hopefully it's just meaningless venting from some dudes. But it's quite plain to see some have a problem with women and it comes out as quite Vitriolic
You can tell somethings up by how defensive they're getting about this. Like hating women is some sort of divine mission from God.

I suspect this is all just a front. They want the women they hate but they don't know how to get them.

Instead of asking how they just indulge in their visceral hatred. It festers. It can get violent.

Tetsuo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I agree that you should work on making yourself desirable to the kinds of women you wish to attract, but that message isn't going to be taken seriously from someone who doesn't have good rapport woth most people here.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
I'm just saying, I'm noticing a pattern of dudes that can't get girls being super pissed off at women. It's something I notice on this forum. It's very disturbing.

Okay, I find it very odd that the first thing I see on your profile page is a post from some dude talking about how you were disrespecting Black women.

The whole hating Black women thing is real common on this board. It's the same thing but it's worse because it involves self hate too.

Disgusting shyt, bro.

You can tell somethings up by how defensive they're getting about this. Like hating women is some sort of divine mission from God.

I suspect this is all just a front. They want the women they hate but they don't know how to get them.

Instead of asking how they just indulge in their visceral hatred. It festers. It can get violent.

:ohhh:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I agree that you should work on making yourself desirable to the kinds of women you wish to attract, but that message isn't going to be taken seriously from someone who doesn't have good rapport woth most people here.
Well, I really don't care for or about the nameless faceless trolls who work very hard to bump my threads.

They're on my ignore list.

I post this shyt for the people who are willing to learn and make a change.

Whooty Chaser

#PAWGSET
Daps
So much butthurt in this thread :mjlol:

Even though ya'll hate the OP, he right. Most of ya'll sound salty as fukk towards women because you can't get no p*ssy. I mean look at all the threads with dudes bytching and complaining about how women choose "bad boys" over "nice guys", seems like alot of ya'll were lame in highschool and :mjcry: because your dream girl was fukkin the athletes and dope boys.:sas1:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
So much butthurt in this thread :mjlol:

Even though ya'll hate the OP, he right. Most of ya'll sound salty as fukk towards women because you can't get no p*ssy. I mean look at all the threads with dudes bytching and complaining about how women choose "bad boys" over "nice guys", seems like alot of ya'll were lame in highschool and :mjcry: because your dream girl was fukkin the athletes and dope boys.:sas1:
It's wild. Instead of asking questions and learning how to get what they want they just turn inward and embrace hate. Then they spread that shyt around on forums like this one.

What I don't get is why these guys don't take the time to learn? Why don't they just accept that they don't know and find out how to get themselves to a place where they do?

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

Disgusting shyt, bro.

on my page? what?

edit:

oh that corny ass comment...I think that was from a thread where some chick claimed rape after she wasnt...i've never disrespected black women once on this website anywhere...I just don't cape for females that fukk up like a sucka...the simp caught feelings and felt like tagging up my page like a real coli clown..