Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
Long compression pants
a loose exercise tank
sports bras

I felt like saving some money and ordered some Walmart compression pants recently. They're pretty light and very comfortable. I can't wear loose pants to workut

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I wear basic shyt.
Got a few pairs of running shorts…
…been buying my tops from Costco…they have those quick dry tops for like $6

tater

Superstar
Daps
nike-womens-filament-capri-tights.jpg

A loose tank, doesn't matter the brand. I actually just picked some up at Kmart for $3 a piece! I've tried different pants but the material Nike uses is the best. I have others, but these are my go to pants. I'm only buying them on sale though, no way i spend over $25 for workout pants. Every time I hit the store I check the clearance rack for gym clothes. Target has the best gym clothes imo, but you have to catch them on sale. They're super expensive otherwise!

I hate working out in ball shorts and sweatpants. All the dripping sweat and jiggle :camby:.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
I've had the same Under Armour shorts for about 4 years. The draw string is :flabbynsick:

Just copped some new compression shirts today from Target. I'm too fancy to go to Walmart l.

Daps
I like cut off stuff it shows me how far I've come and I can see the muscles reacting to each twist & turn...it's all mental

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Anyone try out the Nike Metcon 3s?
I have the metcon 3 flyknits. They're my everyday multi purpose shoes unless I'm strictly running (asics nimbus), or strictly lifting (romaleo 3). I never thought a shoe like that would work for me but they're great. Big fan.