Scarface sniffin cocaine

With a pen im extreme
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
:hula::devil::rip::weirdo::ninja1::rambo::evil::biggrin::eek:

So my first thread falls on Halloween. As I reflect, I find myself less than excited on this night of acceptable demonic activities. Walk with me. When I was a little boy Halloween ranked up there with Christmas and The 4th. I grew up in a decent middle class black neighborhood where all the kids would gather in groups to walk a few blocks on a quest to collect sackfuls of candy. It was fun besides those hot ass cheap plastic masks from Walmart or Target. (Where it seemed the company that made the costumes had no Earthly clue about where human children nostrils and mouth breathing holes needed to be placed):martin::pachaha:

Let's keep walking. When I became a teen was when the true debauchery incurred. I never robbed smaller kids of their candy or anything along those lines. My breh would tag buildings with not so flattering copulation suggestions for police and teachers. He had real talent to make murals but Halloween had become his night where his skills rivaled the Sistine Chapel. If you wanted to be a cool kid then you had to egg houses, toilet paper yards, set a bag of dog feces on fire, ring the doorbell, and run for your life. I knew these Latin boys that would drive way out of the city to steal funny interstate and county signs. (Interstate marker 69, Slippery When Wet etc..) I did not partake in these sophomoric endeavors nor would I participate in destruction of someone's private property. However I did my fair share of sinister acts and devilment.:wow: :francis:

Now as a man I control my own destiny. I got enlightened earlier to the news that some old friends have cooked up a half baked idea to relive those infamous High School Halloween wild nights. I declined the offer to join and left them with a jewel from The Good Book. 1 Corinthians 13:11 "When I was a child, I spoke as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child, but when I became a man, I put away childish things." I'm not a Bible thumper or someone who shoves religion down anyone's throat. Not preaching, I just thought it was apropos to the moment. :ohlawd: :obama:

I got invitations last month to some parties and VIP flyers to some clubs around Davis Island. Might hit some up after I see what my neices and nephews candy bags hitting for:shaq:

How was your Halloween brehs and brehettes? Any crazy Halloween stories past or present? What do you do on Halloween on this rare occasion it fell on a Saturday?:banderas::lawd:

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
:hula::devil::rip::weirdo::ninja1::rambo::evil::biggrin::eek:

What do you do on Halloween on this rare occasion it fell on a Saturday?:banderas::lawd:
I did some trick or treating earlier; went around the mall & took my nephew to a few houses.
If I lived somewhere other than NY (aka somewhere hot) I'd be out having fun. But since it's 45 degrees, I'm sitting on the couch, under a furry throw, browsing the coli & drinking hot apple cider. :yeshrug:
Plus I'm :old:

Scarface sniffin cocaine

With a pen im extreme
Daps
Reppin
Tampa
I did some trick or treating earlier; went around the mall & took my nephew to a few houses.
If I lived somewhere other than NY (aka somewhere hot) I'd be out having fun. But since it's 45 degrees, I'm sitting on the couch, under a furry throw, browsing the coli & drinking hot apple cider. :yeshrug:
Plus I'm :old:

Lol . How old are you psycho?