#HandsomeGang or HVM how do you stay faithful in your relationship?

How do you stay faithful?

• Stay Inside/ Be Anti Social.

Votes: 23 37.1%
  • Stay Single.

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Have Discipline for 40 plus years.

Votes: 12 19.4%
  • Faithful?

Votes: 15 24.2%

• Total voters

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
Which books and chapters of the bible? Are you talking about king solomon having a harem?
All throughout the book. Like for example, God had no problem with Moses having more than one woman and how he was willing to give King David more wives if he wanted more. Or pointing out how if a man has another wife he can't slack on his duties with his first.

Last edited:

Fat Fred Jones

Reticent
Daps
Not my place to say if I truly belong to any of those groups, but almost any man could cheat if he really wanted to. For me, probably the main reason I remain faithful is because of my own pride and ego. Plus there's really no upside to cheating, only things like babies, STI's, divorce. Furthermore, I just don't trust people like that. I'm not rich, but I could certainly see how some may see my situation as some kind of opportunity.

Also it helps if you're truly physically attracted to your wife in the same way you may be attracted to someone else. I look at my wife the same way many people here look at the IG "models" and women used as profile pictures.

Last edited:

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
All throughout the book. Like for example, God had no problem with Moses having more than one woman and how he was willing to give King David more wives if he wanted more. Or pointing out how if a man has another wife he can't slack on his duties with his first.
God even forgave King David for smashing his homey wife. King David was a sexual deviant cant tell me I cant smash these women outchea:wow:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Honest ass answer

I did it all in my past and now I'm at peace with myself and don't feel the need to have side bytches

Plus I don't give all my energy to a relationship so I am cool with letting it go at anytime
Since I'm a handsome ass nikka I know I will always be straight

Also this covid-19 shyt def help cause I aint catching shyt fukking with outside hoes