Happy Sunday....Wishing All My Coli People Well

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I know by some of the threads upped that plenty of you might be going through some things.

We all try to cope how we see best, but I just want to tell you whatever your coping mechanism, PLEASE make sure it's a healthy one. We only have this one chance to make this life somewhat worthwhile, preserve your health reach out to people you know care about you even if it's just to talk about how you're dealing with your life stressors. You aren't burdening them by talking to them, they are out there and would rather you reached out to them and found better ways to cope. They're called your loved ones for a reason, they care. so do them the favour and help them help you.

When you feel like reaching for that bottle, cigarette, blunt, or female or male (ladies go through it too) jump-off to soothe your stress with sex go for a walk, run, something just avoid the unhealthy coping mechanism.

stay strong in facing whatever challenges you have but don't stop fighting for you. You matter in this life to people no matter what you may think.

Live, Love, Laugh.

blessings to all who need, wishing you and yours the best in life.

peace.

Last edited:
Daps
amen!

full

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
I know by some of the thread upped that plenty of you might be going through some things.

We all try to cope how we see best, but I just want to tell you whatever your coping mechanism, PLEASE make sure it's a healthy one. We only have this one chance to make this like somewhat worthwhile, preserve your health reach out to people you know care about you even if it's just to talk about how you're dealing with your life stressors. You aren't burdening them by talking to them, they are out there and would rather you reached out to them and found better ways to cope. They're called your loved ones for a reason, they care. so do them the favour and help them help you.

When you feel like reaching for that bottle, cigarette, blunt, or female or male (ladies go through it too) jump-off to soothe your stress with sex go for a walk, run, something just avoid the unhealthy coping mechanism.

stay strong in facing whatever challenges you have but don't stop fighting for you. You matter in this life to people no matter what you may think.

blessings to all who need, wishing you and yours the best in life.

peace.

I appreciate the sentiment. :ehh:

Live, Love, Laugh.

Cut it out. :ufdup:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I appreciate the sentiment. :ehh:

Cut it out. :ufdup:
but it's true your gotta live (do the things that make you happiest and don't destroy you in the process), Love (appreciate the people around you), Laugh (i know the world is full of treachery but find the happiness in it, find the humour where ever you can and exorcise that darkness with laughter).