Happy Thanksgiving Arcadium Brehz - 2021 Edition

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Put your bullshyt agendas aside and lets be thankful for what is important to us. And post what's on the dinner plate. I got prime rib, prawns, chow mein noodles, crab potato salad, asparagus tips, steamed cabbage and steam pork buns :blessed:

The fam got custard pie, pumpkin crunch, and strawberry cheesecake for dessert :wow: all made from scratch :whoo:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They did feed us americans some bullshyt about european invaders choppin it up with native americans n bein a happy bunch. When in reality europe sent people to slaughter n steal from people they called redskins on some racist shyt:manny:

yeah, black people ain’t thinking about all that. It’s just seeing family and eatin like every other holiday

OnlyFrans

subscribe today!
Supporter
Daps
yeah, black people ain’t thinking about all that. It’s just seeing family and eatin like every other holiday
I aint sayin nobody should chill n see family, just the excuse for this holiday aint the rosey history pictured. Hope you had a good time with your folks mr duck

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I aint sayin nobody should chill n see family, just the excuse for this holiday aint the rosey history pictured. Hope you had a good time with your folks mr duck

believe it or not they was console warring

ducktales-121-1280x700.jpg

I stayed out of it:hubie: