Hardest Bible Verses or your favorite Bible Verses (atheists stay out, you will be negged)

Dave24

Superstar
Daps
Psalm 88:15 — I am afflicted and ready to die from my youth up: while I suffer thy terrors I am distracted.

John 8:7 — So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

And I am an atheist, I've read the Bible, Christ was pretty cool for a jew :ehh:

What are your favorite books in the Bible?

Tair

Superstar
Daps
From Proverbs 3:19-23

The LORD by wisdom hath founded the earth; by understanding hath he established the heavens.

By his knowledge the depths are broken up, and the clouds drop down the dew.

My son, let not them depart from thine eyes: keep sound wisdom and discretion:

So shall they be life unto thy soul, and grace to thy neck.

Then shalt thou walk in thy way safely, and thy foot shall not stumble.

...then....

Matthew 7: 13-14

"Enter by the narrow gate; for wide is the gate and broad is the way that leads to destruction, and there are many who go in by it. Because narrow is the gate and difficult is the way which leads to life, and there are few who find it.”

:wow:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
shyt, the whole Deuteronomy if we keepin it a stack. Specifically for me Bible Gateway passage: Deuteronomy 24:1-4 - New International Version and then also

Bible Gateway passage: Deuteronomy 28:56-57 - The Message

:francis: This whole book describes our community to a T. You can’t convince me otherwise he ain’t talking bout us.

Also another one to live by:

Bible Gateway passage: Ecclesiastes 1:9 - New International Version

Bible Gateway passage: Ecclesiastes 11:9 - The Message

:sas2:My personal favorite tho.

Bible Gateway passage: Deuteronomy 7:3-6 - The Message

Last edited:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You don’t see a problem with a violent deity?
my favorite part of the bible is how 'god' personally turned someone's wife into a pillar of salt, for the crime of looking backwards. but he couldn't be bothered to lift a finger when it came to stopping slavery or the holocaust

if this all powerful "god" is real, his priorities are embarrassing :huhldup:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
my favorite part of the bible is how 'god' personally turned someone's wife into a pillar of salt, for the crime of looking backwards. but he couldn't be bothered to lift a finger when it came to stopping slavery or the holocaust

if this all powerful "god" is real, his priorities are embarrassing :huhldup:
you need to learn about Ur of the Chaldees

she might have always been a pillar of salt :wtf:

its interesting how many people like Ecclesiastes despite it not being inspired by God.