Has anyone else noticed it's a divide happening in the black community between conspiracy theorist and those who aren't?

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
It's an overcorrection. We been lied to and lead astray for so long that a lot of us can't believe anything at face value anymore.

this

also I do believe the hidden powers that be do make some famous people do certain things

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Earth is flat
Trump won the election
COVID isn't real and/or the vaccine will kill you
Climate change is a hoax
The moon landing was faked
Illuminati bullshyt
Q-Anon
Pizzagate

I could go on. If you believe in any of that shyt you're dumb :yeshrug:
90 percent of nikkas in real life couldn’t give a crippled crab fukk about none of what you posted outside of the Covid shyt…. And the moon landing is more than likely fake

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
taking race out of it:

Social meda!

Step 1: people say outrageous things for attention/likes/engagement/validation

Step 2: people like the posts or read the posts because they know or like the person, (celebrity or not)

Step 3: then they start to think maybe this is true? and after awhile the entire process for discerning reasonable from not is totally rewired

conspiracy theories are in essence about regaining and asserting power/control over things that aren't in a persons control. It makes them feel more powerful and more protected against the ills of the world. or things that they feel they are removed from, and in some ways are (like the political process)

it's also about not being seeing as weak, and seeing others as weak.

Last edited:

PharaohAtem

King Of Egypt.
Daps
The shyt I get from some folks when they find out I'm a Mason :snoop::beli:

staring-meme.gif

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
It's a weird thing, because if there's any evidence of some grand collective working against anyone - it's Black people.

Every angle of Black life, from within and without, is attacked by folks meaning to do Black people harm.

People's entire livelihoods are built on anti-Black statistics. Fortunes are made holding Black people down.

But...once I hear a breh start talking about Soros or Hollyweird....

When I'm thinking about a plant in a black organization, I'm not thinking about Rapper of the Week....

That’s the funniest thing about it. The real conspiracies are right out in the open. Also these pussies never do anything but just talk. Everyone believes Epstein didn’t kill himself, but these bums just moved on to another conspiracy theory.