Has anyone ever seen the tape of lil Flip dissin T.I. in Atlanta?

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Honestly...the hoes went wit TI.......most nikkas I knew were impartial and just followed the back n forth:yeshrug:.....but wit the hoes and basically better music Flip just couldn’t sustain himself against TI.....

TI was honestly the better mc tho.....still unfair to flip tho cuz he never really did anything :francis:

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh stop just making chit up to defend Ti

So Pac didn't release photos of him and Faith together and said he slept with her on "Hit Em Up"?

Jay Z didn't bait Nas into a battle by saying "I know who did you know what to you know who, but let's keep that between me and you" only to air out that it was his baby mother.

Are we supposed to overlook the fact that Jay and Nas traded subliminal because Jay wanted Nas on RD and Nas didn't respond to the offers.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
No it wasn't. Houston, TX had a major run in 2005 that had nothing to do with Flip. Where werw you when "Still Tippin'" dropped? Where were you when these all dropped:

Paul Wall- Sittin Sideways

Bun B- Draped Up

Chamillionaire- Turn It Up

Slim Thug- Like A Boss

^^^ all of these artists except Slim were platinum or gold with hits well into 2006.
You forgot about Mike Jones going double platinum. Everybody was waiting to see if Cham could reach that number after their beef since the whole city was hating on Mike. He still went platinum without the city support.

3rd Ward Swangin

Superstar
Daps
Face handled that like a hoe. TIP taping the private conversation and putting it out without Faces knowledge is the definition of snitch shyt.

You don't discuss or give no out of town dude ammunition with kid in your backyard, just because he didn't end up signing with you.