Has cardi b buzz finally died out?

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
From what I can see on wikipedia she has released two songs this year, one was top 3 on hot100 the other #16.
2 videos on her youtube account from 2019, one has over a quarter billion views the other is a loosie with 80-90 million views. Then about 4-5 features from videos with like 100-300 million views, in her off-year.

Where in these figures do you find something resembling "a dead buzz".

I didn't know anything about it, but I spent 60 seconds on youtube and wikipedia, I wonder why people don't do this before they ask questions about facts.:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
press lowkey flopped and she lowered her value doing that wack song with fat joe that ny radio keeps trying to make a hit and meg is the latest darling can do no wrong in the public eye right now

but I think as long as the solo music that she releases is good she'll do numbers when she gears up for another run

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
From what I can see on wikipedia she has released two songs this year, one was top 3 on hot100 the other #16.
2 videos on her youtube account from 2019, one has over a quarter billion views the other is a loosie with 80-90 million views. Then about 4-5 features from videos with like 100-300 million views, in her off-year.

Where in these figures do you find something resembling "a dead buzz".

I didn't know anything about it, but I spent 60 seconds on youtube and wikipedia, I wonder why people don't do this before they ask questions about facts.:jbhmm:
You think that’s the only thing she’s been on .

she has a song with Ed shareen that did nothing .

A song with French and post Malone did nothing .

This is her third year now compare that with onika .

Y’all love to compare nicki now vs cardi now .

How bout compare their first couple years .

Onika didn’t leave billboard for four years and she had a break between albums :ld:.

Please don’t give my that feature talk because when you hot you hot .

She’s also not black she’ll be back like jlo whenever Pardi or who else writes her something .

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
Press did ok but everything else did flop for sure

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Did Camel Lips make a chess move and put her on the Super Bowl halftime show? Nah. It aint dead. She just hibernating. The tethers are gonna go full force on Black culture starting Day 1 of 2020

Harry B

Superstar
Daps

Onika didn’t leave billboard for four years and she had a break between albums :ld:.

She’s also not black she’ll be back like jlo whenever Pardi or who else writes her something .
I only stated her singles from 2019, I stated a certain amount of features that did well too.

I stated about 7 songs that did well, you stated two, that didn't. What should I draw for conclusion from this? :dahell::dahell:

I googled the songs you mentioned,.

1. she was on the 7th single on Ed-Sheerans album. I don't know if it was pushed here cause it peaked at #4 in uk and only 52 in the US. Futhermore the song he did with Travis Scott, the 6th single, did about the same. Chance did better, so I must assume by this logic, Chance is hotter than both.

2. Post Malone is on that French Montana song, who has the #1 song in the country and did gold first week. So by your analogy, Post Malone is not hot either :damn:

3. Every artist except Drake is cold
But then again, French Montana ft Drake peaked at #42, his new song at #52. So I guess there is no hot artist :mjcry:

Breh, I don't know shyt about Cardi nor Nicki. I just feel like showing people what wikipedia is by adding some facts to threads now and then.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp

nicki had to get damn near naked in the anaconda video to go viral in order to get a hit by year 3 once pills and potion flopped so lets not rewrite history, and we can point out the million features she did over that time that didnt do much on the chart