Has cardi b buzz finally died out?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
when the queen is mentioned my nigg@ thiefy pop up like the boogeyman :russ:

:salute:
Lmaoo saw my girl twice this year in dc and bmore .

It was the time of my life tone :mjlol:.

Imma dm how my homegirl shut it down :youngsabo:.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M

Gotta go to the reliable method because her team isnt creating anything good solo. This finna be a waste of a Rolling Stone cover

Buzzed Lightyear

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After 1 album she's already Ciara-status, meaning her fans are more interested in what goes on in her personal life (her marriage & social media presence) than they are in her music. A status or thread bearing her name will do numbers because her fans will come to her defense against the "haters" but all her singles going quadruple Lambskin.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
After listening to some of Sexyy Red’s new album, it’s evident that she is using the exact playbook that Cardi should have been using musically:

• 🔥 beats from Tay Keith that can’t miss. No lie Sexyy has had the hardest beats the last year
  • Catchy verses and choruses that are caption and club ready
  • Doing songs like “It’s My Birthday” guaranteed to get play for years just because of the topic
  • Consistently dropping right when the seasons change and when the lane is open
  • It’s obvious they’ve pressed the button on her and she’s a “chosen one.”

Cardi’s stuck between the label wanting her to be “pop” and her needing to “feed the streets” that made her. She needs to drop a hard EP to drop in June.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
Crowd went crazy for her at The Garden the other night.

She's still a big name, but the music has slowed up for her. It gets to a point with a lot of these acts, where their brand is more known than their actual music. So she'll still be around for a while, but I don’t know what's gonna happen with her making hit records again. It's definitely possible in this climate, but she would have to focus on that and lock in.

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Cardi released like 20 versions of enough on YouTube, which is already a remake of a ski mask song that's a remake of a missy song. She even released the instrumentals and acapellas lol

That’s the welcomed trend that helps the DJs (and content creators). We appreciate it, especially those who use music from streaming services.

All artists should do this.