Has cardi b buzz finally died out?

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
her and meg keep on testing the waters but none of these joints landing clean. ice spice and the city girls too. hot girl summer been on hold for a few years now. sexy redd the only one keeping thot bop afloat. barely.
No those bytches suck !!!

One fine rap Queen got songs in these streets with a sold out world tour .

Meg isn’t really testing the waters I feel like she’s dropped more projects than any other female artist that I can remember. She just isn’t good at making catchy music

Cardi doesn’t want to drop an album
shyt up your opinion doesn’t matter till you apologize to the goat .

Be a man say you were dead ass wrong !!!

228k 90k pure sold out world tour :umad:

Thread pending :troll:.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps

I’m a nicki fan you dork

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I get that they were big and anticipated. That's what I'm saying, it shouldn't matter that much. These aren't theatrical films or physical media we're talking about. They're not actually buying either single with limited funds. It's all free and which they can listen to whenever.

Cardi B's time is running out and now the next assembly-line products are up. They're going to get more and more attention until Cardi gets overshadowed entirely.

You’re not getting how hip-hop works, especially female hip-hop, when its main target demographic is the hood. It’s a reason Glo and Redd have had a stranglehold on the scene with catchy songs.

You most definitely can get lost in the shuffle, especially with so much music constantly dropping. Dropping out of nowhere isn’t the move so you have to build anticipation.

Cardi’s not over, they just haven’t properly built off the momentum of her features.

Her having a Rolling Stone cover without a hit single or snippet is backwards hustling.

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
You’re it getting how hip-hop works, especially female hip-hop, when its main target demographic is the hood. It’s a reason Glo and Redd have had a stranglehold on the scene with catchy songs.

You most definitely can get lost in the shuffle, especially with so much music constantly dropping. Dropping out of nowhere isn’t the move so you have to build anticipation.

Cardi’s not over, they just haven’t properly built off the momentum of her features.

Her having a Rolling Stone cover without a hit single or snippet is backwards hustling.

She has put out 4 songs recently tho. You’re right about selling records today is about fanbase and hype

Cardi you can’t go 7 years between albums and expect to still be in the same spot

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Nicki had talent even if I wasn’t a fan of some of her music

Cardi, Megan, lotto, ice spice, city girls, etc etc are trash and quick cash flash

These broads have nothing outside of being thots , popping p*ssy and getting birkin bags
Latto, Meg, and JT can actually rap. Kashdoll as well. Production on the other hand, every single one of them needs to stop with the remakes of remakes of remakes, and that even includes Nicki. It’s like the labels are trying to cheat numbers using extremely familiar samples to play off nostalgia.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

To be fair Meg's tour is selling out right now. I thought that shyt was gonna flop.

NV-ME

Make It Hot-ta
Daps
Reppin
FiyaStarter

when the queen is mentioned my nigg@ thiefy pop up like the boogeyman :russ:

:salute: