Has kratos shown the most character growth of a videogame character in the last 14 years?

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
The original creator of the character of the series said that's not what the character was about. That means something.

It's like if George Lucas says I don't like the direction they took Star Wars in.

I guess because you like the direction things went in you have to defend it but as the creator when he says that's some bullshyt it means something.

A guy that was an artist on the original game and got elevated on sequels got older and became a father and wants to take things in a different direction but he was not an original writer or creator of God of War.

I can lean more to the original game and character as a person that really doesn't like children at all I bounced off the new game about being a dad.
Both Barlog and Jaffe said that the next pantheon Kratos was going to move onto was Norse.

Their opinions differed. Jaffe being Jaffe wanted something outlandish.

Barlog is the stepdad of Kratos. Who raised him to the character he is today. Jaffe is the real dad that decided to abandon his son, but is now angry that his son calls someone else father.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This guy showed a lot of character growth. He has a case for being one of the best rounded protagonists in his series.
final-fantasy-16-clive-rosfield-adult.jpg

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Thats true i don’t think anyone has cried as much as vegeta has :francis:
Hold this neg and go talk to Sasuke who’s entire clan’s power is based on their inability to handle their emotions like every other person on the planet and their only way to become stronger is to be sad about their life and hurt those they love most.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
It’s not his character so he doesn’t get to dictate what he’s supposed to be. Just like Steve Ditko doesn’t ultimatly decide what spider-man ends up as

Anything Jaffe feels about god of war at this point is purely fan fiction

And everybody is pissed Spider-Man has been forced to suffer for the past decade. People are now more hyped for the new Ultimate Spider-man than the 616 version.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The character, storytelling, voice acting, sales, accolades, even gameplay mechanics , are all superior now. Dude is just hating.

No disrespect to kyle barker, but i like the new guys acting better.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Kratos is a bytch in the new GOW. The old games he was really the God of War.
Who slapped him around in the new GOW? He washed all the opps that pulled up and was ready to square up with the world serpent before his son explained that bro said he didnt want smoke.

What kind of cope is this. Some of you are wilding :mjlol:

He's still able to put in work, he just is like the hulk now and just wants to be left alone but will fight if he has to.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Who slapped him around in the new GOW? He washed all the opps that pulled up and was ready to square up with the world serpent before his son explained that bro said he didnt want smoke.

What kind of cope is this. Some of you are wilding :mjlol:

He's still able to put in work, he just is like the hulk now and just wants to be left alone but will fight if he has to.
Yeah he's just like Hulk after Thanos pieced him up :huhldup:

main-qimg-83d3db748dbbd6a83b76ae4c35951453

Got that nikka rocking a cashmere cardigan, corrective lenses, and taking selfies with preteens :mjlol:
marvel-has-released-avengers-endgame-professor-hulk-clip-social.jpg