Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
DLTNBgC.png
self proclaim ethers because your sales (and food) are in the :trash: brehs

what burgers are you the king of? :scust:

eat at burger c00n brehs

I don’t have to self-proclaim ether when I responded to your diss and the best you could say was “I’m a clown :gucci:“. I know you’re a clown and you a fakkit too.

You wear make-up to cover up cumstains and lipstick to hide the fact that your bottom lip is a Petri dish for dikks. :cashier:

Your sales are :flabbynsick: like your client base and your stores can barely stay open.

McDonald’s franchisee files for bankruptcy

Meanwhile I’m out here expanding my kingdom. :trillbk1:

Burger King owner Restaurant Brands buying Popeyes for $1.8 billion

You can barely feed ya self but you think you can feed the streets, nikka? :daking:

Stick to sellin’ Happy Meals and leave the gangsta shyt to us real nikkas. :trillbk2:

stave

Superstar
Daps
I don’t have to self-proclaim ether when I responded to your diss and the best you could say was “I’m a clown :gucci:“. I know you’re a clown and you a fakkit too.

You wear make-up to cover up cumstains and lipstick to hide the fact that your bottom lip is a Petri dish for dikks. :cashier:

Your sales are :flabbynsick: like your client base and your stores can barely stay open.

You can barely feed ya self but you think you can feed the streets, nikka? :daking:

Stick to sellin’ Happy Meals and leave the gangsta shyt to us real nikkas. :trillbk2:

:picard: :deadrose:

Ronald McDonald

Even in the darkest nights, I'm a MAC for life
Daps

Franchisee :mjlol: Them little nikkas just movers. One gets hemmed up, so what? nikka we worldwide. I got operations in countries you cant pronounce. Countries you aint even know exist. We doing just fine over here.
hTnyAw0.png

and you know it...
tedjxPB.png

we roll out the buttermilk chicken strips and got entire drive thrus shut down in cities across the nation. what do you do? watch us gettin money and desperately try to to roll out them nasty ass 10 spicy nuggets for @$1.50 :mjlol:

it aint a coincidence
hTnyAw0.png

nikkas STILL aint fukking with that :trash: though
DLTNBgC.png

Not as long as we got them McDoubles and McChickens cooking upnext door :wow:

your attempt at an ether was wack and didnt warrant anything more than what i responded with. Plus i was too busy counting up to be worried about some plastic cac who aint even been competition since Vietnam. You had the nerve to call me a c00n :hhh: you literally a white man who calls himself the "king" and these lost c00ns dapped you up. but i been knowing....
real kings dont wear plastic crowns
DLTNBgC.png

and real nikkas been knowing....

who the TRUE king of this burger shyt is

I2Lee7G.png

Last edited: