Has the Alexa Bliss "charm" worn out?

VANITY

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
From the horrible "this is your life" segment, recently cringe-worthy promos, and the absurd burials winnings over the Raw women's division in the cleanest ways possible - has anyone else just gotten tired of Bliss?

I don't hate her or anything, but she's been in "shoved down our throats" territory ever she came over to Raw. On top of that, her matches are just... boring. Good eye candy, sure, but even that has gotten old. It's just rest holds, working a specific body part, taunts the crowd, and repeat. Yes, that's what a heel is supposed to do, but it's so boring after watching it over and over from her. Her style is just... there.

Finally the storylines in her feuds are just insulting. Bayley never kissing a boy? Old woman Mickie? How does this "invest" me? I don't give a flying fukk about any of that stuff. Who even does in 2017? All that sophomore-esque drivel can easily hit the bushes as far as I'm concerned. :camby:

Anyway, that's it. Feel free to agree, disagree, or dispute as you like.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
She's definitely lost her spark. I think they need to take the title off her, and let her cook away from the title to see how does.

They really need to shuffle the women's rosters. Trading Charlotte & Alexa wasn't good enough. Becky/Naomi need to switch places with Bayley/Nia or something :ld:

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Just, so incredibly insulting to Sasha. I don't even think she got to hold the title for half as long

No she hasn't. You look at Alexa and while I think she has potential, she's still green as hell, she's been green ever since she debuted on the roster, hasn't improved in the ring, they seemed to have toned down her promo material as well because she was killin' it on SmackDown.

Sasha is clearly the total package of all the females on the roster, mainstream appeal, in-ring ability, role model but Vince loves his blondes :pachaha:.

Her and Naomi should be the face of their respective divisions :yeshrug:.

Edit: Soon as I type this, I see @saysumthinfunnymike and I agree about Vince and his blondes :mjlol:

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
From the horrible "this is your life" segment, recently cringe-worthy promos, and the absurd burials winnings over the Raw women's division in the cleanest ways possible - has anyone else just gotten tired of Bliss?

I don't hate her or anything, but she's been in "shoved down our throats" territory ever she came over to Raw. On top of that, her matches are just... boring. Good eye candy, sure, but even that has gotten old. It's just rest holds, working a specific body part, taunts the crowd, and repeat. Yes, that's what a heel is supposed to do, but it's so boring after watching it over and over from her. Her style is just... there.

Finally the storylines in her feuds are just insulting. Bayley never kissing a boy? Old woman Mickie? How does this "invest" me? I don't give a flying fukk about any of that stuff. Who even does in 2017? All that sophomore-esque drivel can easily hit the bushes as far as I'm concerned. :camby:

Anyway, that's it. Feel free to agree, disagree, or dispute as you like.
Charlotte brought up the whole Bayley kissing a boy thing first and they had her add on. Blame the booking heel should hardly ever win clean imo there should always be some type of fukkery unless your a Brock, Bruan old school Kane or a overall monster type heel. Only in certain situations should a heel win clean and it should always in the lead to the face overcoming the odds and winning.

The old lady stuff is them ribbing Mickie more then anything else. It’s no different then they had Laycool do the piggy James stuff because they thought Mickie was getting fat. Because she is smaller then the other women her offense is probably the weakest out of all the women in term of flash it’s nothing pretty but when your a heel your offense doesn’t really need to be.

Should of kept the knee finish the random DDT just :deadmanny:everyone is :heh:and her top rope finish looks like it does no impact and you see how they move the camera and shoot it a certain way when she does it they no that shyt is :heh:

Last edited:
Daps
i like alexa but yea shes average at best in the ring and on the mic shes not even that good (although shes better than 90% of the women). time to give Nia a run with the belt, the crowd was hot for her tonight and at No Mercy

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/LWO/NYY/NYR/ALA
Yes it has

Overpushed like hell and way too protected. Who’s ever gotten a convincing win over her?

Nattie will prob carry her to a decent match at Survivor Series, but Bliss will likely win since Vince is basically “Bliss or Bust” with the women’s division. I honestly expect Alexa will bury Nattie on the mic during the build, and Nattie will be handcuffed on what she can and can’t say :francis:

Kayfabe wise, Charlotte should’ve been the first woman to hold both brand’s women’s belts (in reality, we know why no one else would be allowed to sniff that accomplishment :mjpls:)