Has The Booth Discussed How The Migos Completely Bit Lord Infamous Flow And Delivery On Bad & Bouje?

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif

Priceless and I actually like Migos.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Bad and boujee is not a complete bite of lord infamous flow at all. The flow on bad and boujee is garbage. There are songs where they do bite the lord/koopsta flow but this is a horrible example.

:rudy:nikka GO LISTEN TO SOME 1990S 3'6
ITS A COMPLETE BITE

:devil:
:evil:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
They aint the only ones. I'm watching Respect Life and some of these young unknown NY rappers are biting old Triple Six something terrible with the flows as well as the beats

@CleinB really called this out....their influence is still alive and well in hiphop whether Booth dudes want to admit it or not :wow:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is false,nice try though:sas1:

How about we get on Lord Infamous ass for biting Bone or Twista too while we at it.

Oh thats right,everybody is cool with the story that these nikkas all came up with that style on they own around the same time period....but Migos couldnt possibly have done so 20 years later:mjlol:

Besides why yall cryin like somebody didnt need to bring that flow back anyway:martin:?....these new nikkas need to go dig up some more flows from the past while they at it....somebody bring back BG flow:wow:

Migos>>>>>

Aint nobody else fault yall late and just decided to listen to probaly the weakest yet most popular version of Migos...."bu bu but they not that good yall:youngsabo:",sit ya late ass down somehwere and wait for the next mixtape:childplease:

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
migos, dope. they need a lil versatility and they will be great.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is false,nice try though:sas1:

How about we get on Lord Infamous ass for biting Bone or Twista too while we at it.

Oh thats right,everybody is cool with the story that these nikkas all came up with that style on they own around the same time period....but Migos couldnt possibly have done so 20 years later:mjlol:

Besides why yall cryin like somebody didnt need to bring that flow back anyway:martin:?....these new nikkas need to go dig up some more flows from the past while they at it....somebody bring back BG flow:wow:

Migos>>>>>

Aint nobody else fault yall late and just decided to listen to probaly the weakest yet most popular version of Migos...."bu bu but they not that good yall:youngsabo:",sit ya late ass down somehwere and wait for the next mixtape:childplease:

:camby:INFAMOUS SOUNDED NOTHING LIKE BONE AND TWISTA.

:devil:
:evil:

Trot LaRoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi/LA
I was trying to listen to their album culture but I couldn't make it thru all the way. Their songs all sound the same to me and I'm not impressed with their lyrics

Lyrics arent tha focus with these cats...