Has the feminist movement made men less manly?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Hitting on a woman endangers her safety?

you have a limited view of what safety means. in your self centered mind, you see an attractive woman who you want to interact with, you're not thinking about how she might perceive your approach and how it may be a triggering experience to have some random male she doesn't know trying to enter her space uninvited. I'm a male and I don't like anyone male or female to speak to me in public, I'm just trying to get what I need in peace and get to my destination.

:francis:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
How am I sexist? Is this your way of saying you've run out of ways to defend your position?

I defended my position but you're trying to spin it into something else. I didn't even deny that some of the stuff you're saying is true.& I didn't run out of ways to defend my position, I'm just done arguing with someone that thinks there's something wrong with women not wanting to be treated like second class citizens.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
There are rapists & murderers out there. When you're a woman you have to look at every man as a potential rapist/murderer because you don't know who is and who isn't.
No offense but this is crazy talk esp during the day. I'm not certain but I can comfortably say its not a lot of rapes and murders going on in the middle of the day in busy places stemming from guys trying to talk to a girl. That's the type of stuff that makes people look at y'all's views sideways. I can see moreso at night but even then majority of people (male/female) aren't murderers and rapist period so that logic is kinda eh. I'm not saying to not be careful but when it gets to the point of everybody is a rapist/murderer you gotta dial it back some fam.

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
My own mama can't tell me what to do, I highly doubt some random non-deodorant wearing hoe can tell how to define my manhood :camby:

Most of these women are all talk anyway. They say one thing, but they willingly compromise and tone down their positions when they meet the right (or wrong) guy

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
you have a limited view of what safety means. in your self centered mind, you see an attractive woman who you want to interact with, you're not thinking about how she might perceive your approach and how it may be a triggering experience to have some random male she doesn't know trying to enter her space uninvited. I'm a male and I don't like anyone male or female to speak to me in public, I'm just trying to get what I need in peace and get to my destination.

You feel me? But it makes us stuck up apparently. A stranger approaching you, as a woman knowing how prevalent sexual assault/rape is with men who won't take no for an answer, is normal. That's why men teach us they are our protectors because they know how important safety is to a woman.

A woman's safety isn't the question.
The question is that how stupid is it to live your life acting like literally every man you encounter is a rape/murder waiting to happen?

You're not a woman so you wouldn't understand. Have you had your arm grabbed by a man because you paid him dust as he tried to holla at you when you was on your way somewhere? Have you had a man follow you from the train station to the grocery store because he wanted to "approach" you and get your number and wouldn't take no for an answer? Do you understand how terrifying that shyt is? As I said before, sexual assault and rape is extremely prevalent. There's a reason women stress safety first. And you acting like it's not a big deal and that women shouldn't that worried is incredibly disgusting.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

How can you say he has a limited view when you do too? You used yourself as if you speak for everybody. Just because you don't want people to stop you don't mean everybody is like that.

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You feel me? But it makes us stuck up apparently. A stranger approaching you, as a woman knowing how prevalent sexual assault/rape is with men who won't take no for an answer, is normal. That's why men teach us they are our protectors because they know how important safety is to a woman.

You're not a woman so you wouldn't understand. Have you had your arm grabbed by a man because you paid him dust as he tried to holla at you when you was on your way somewhere? Have you had a man follow you from the train station to the grocery store because he wanted to "approach" you and get your number and wouldn't take no for an answer? Do you understand how terrifying that shyt is? As I said before, sexual assault and rape is extremely prevalent. There's a reason women stress safety first. And you acting like it's not a big deal and that women shouldn't that worried is incredibly disgusting.
I'm not dismissing your fears of safety. What I am doing is questioning how anyone could REASONABLY expect an assault to happen.

What you're basically trying to say is that you go to a game at Yankee Stadium and all you see is 25,000 rapists.

That's just crazy. I'm not dismissing the dangers of rape. But you have to be realistic.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I'm not dismissing your fears of safety. What I am doing is questioning how anyone could REASONABLY expect an assault to happen.

What you're basically trying to say is that you go to a game at Yankee Stadium and all you see is 25,000 rapists.

That's just crazy. I'm not dismissing the dangers of rape. But you have to be realistic.

You're from New York fukkin City man. :comeon:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
@Elle Driver your contradicting yourself because in the other thread you said the right dudes don't crack on you like that and in this one your making it like they are all rapist. You have to be more consistent fam. If you just want hand pick dudes to apparoch you can just say that otherwise your messing up your own argument.