Has the feminist movement made men less manly?

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
im not sure what u mean, but im not talking about hypermasculinity. shyt doesnt have to be one extreme or the other.

it pissed me off that they made the author sound like an ignorant caveman because he talked about having a tea party with his daughter. i was expecting to see a lot of dads with daughters say sweet shyt but they were all more butthurt than the feminist themselves that this guy had the AUDACITY to assume that GIRLS would be GIRLY. it was crazy to read.

i was like "fukk ya im painting my daughters nursery wall pink and buying her a giraffe wearing a ballet tutu so call ACS on me fakkits :pacspit:"

Yeah, my point was that you can't judge the general public on extremes.

Basically, you can look at a site and say men are less manly nowadays, and I can look at another (like thecoli.com or /r/theredpill) and say men declare themselves to be very masculine and hate feminism in general. But it's not necessarily an accurate statement.

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I'm not trying to be on some other shyt you a coward when it comes to that period. Funny you said the shyt you did because I just said most you nikkas do exactly what you said in only hollering at chicks in your classes and parties in another post. Safe chicks like I said in public dudes thinking about feelings smdh. You a coward when it comes to this but keep smiling it up like,that changes anything.
latest

"O.K."

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Basically, you can look at a site and say men are less manly nowadays, and I can look at another (like thecoli.com or /r/theredpill) and say men declare themselves to be very masculine and hate feminism in general. But it's not necessarily an accurate statement.
:ehh: GOAT poster. Unlike most females here.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I'm asking for clarity, I don't want to continue being stupid if I can help it.

can you better explain your policy on approaching women in public spaces?

:lupe:
Apparently you can't help it since your asking these very stupid questions. If you a grown man and don't know can't help you make your own policies

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Do men feel like it's ok to approach random women in public, do men genuinely believe that it's not harassment simply because they don't intend to harass?

:lupe:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Some men. Not all. Feel like society is working hard to turn everyone into sissies for some reason. Almost worked on my generation. This next generation coming up might be fukked...

Masculine men are natural innovators and rebellious. We change society and the powers that be. Women never really do anything but conform to the latest trends and follow a few powerful oppressors.

Masculinity helped out the human race, and without it, it will doom us all.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR

U right :leon:

But I never had an opinion one way or another on male feminist til I saw that shyt. Crazy :pachaha:

• Dap
Reactions: no.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Masculine men are natural innovators and rebellious. We change society and the powers that be. Women never really do anything but conform to the latest trends and follow a few powerful oppressors.

Masculinity helped out the human race, and without it, it will doom us all.

this post is literally the perfect example of why feminism exists and is needed.

:mjlol:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Who says men don't want women to be treated fairly/equally?

The biggest thing feminists complain about is the wage gap which any person with a brain can tell that it's a 5-7% difference. Not 21% like people claim.

Probably the biggest area where you lack representation is in upper management and government. But those aren't things feminists like to discuss.

Rather the lot of you take to social media to bytch about getting ogled while wearing black tights and shyt. Or complaining about lackadaisical men. Or child support.

But if you want to act like the spirit of the movement hasn't been hijacked by the crazies and instead hide behind a dictionary definition....that's cool too.

:beli:

When you shyt on feminism, that's what you're saying. Your title says "has women wanting equal rights made men less manly".