Hate it or Love it: Coli Edition

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's name some people who you've had an opinion about that changed over time. Could be music, athlete, celebrity, people in your life, Coli posters etc.

As I get older, I realize there are plenty of people who I had an extreme opinion about, but did a complete 180 on them as I grew older.

Examples:
I used to laugh at Stephen A. Smith and now I think he's extremely corny and obnoxious.

Chris Paul was my favorite NBA player and now I think he's a whiny little bytch.

I used to think Kobe was an arrogant fukk. Now I think he still is, but I respect it. He's a true grinder.

I used to love Kanye's music and his passion, but now I think he's just way too over the top and constantly mad about something.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
Noticed everyone was black got something to tell us CAC?

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I used to dislike 50 Cent a lot. I was a huge D-Block fan during that beef. Now I still dislike his music because he's not a good rapper, but I think he's very funny. I always like funny people.

The Mayer

Insane Monkey Puppets
Daps
Reppin
L.I., N.Y.
ive got three...
right off the bat, @Seedz comes to mind :stopitslime:
yes, you :rudy:
hated your ass in highschool, being that me and you were probably the only whiteboys who wore tall tees and airbrushed shirts to school, we had an unspoken beef :aicmon:
the school was not big enough for the both of us :camby:always seemed like you were grilling me in the hallways :demonic: but in retrospect, probably just checking out my swag and how my kicks complimented my threads that i scooped up from Jamaica Ave. :lawd: you know, your boy stays fresh... but then i found out you rapped, and i too, rapped :youngsabo: and i was like YO! WE SHOULD MAKE MUSIC TOGETHER! :smugbiden: but not in a gay way :whoa: and so came the CLASSIC "I'm a Hustler" by Kros feat. Webs... and the rest is history.... K.U.S. took off like a rocket and the party was just getting started :gladbron:

2. Ben Affleck, used to hate the guy, thought he was a fakkit :leon: but then "The Town" came out and i was like "iight, he aint bad :ahh: plus Gone Girl was a fukking GOAT movie

3. and last but not least, something i used to love but now hate.......
The IC [drops mic]

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive got three...
right off the bat, @Seedz comes to mind :stopitslime:
yes, you :rudy:
hated your ass in highschool, being that me and you were probably the only whiteboys who wore tall tees and airbrushed shirts to school, we had an unspoken beef :aicmon:
the school was not big enough for the both of us :camby:always seemed like you were grilling me in the hallways :demonic: but in retrospect, probably just checking out my swag and how my kicks complimented my threads that i scooped up from Jamaica Ave. :lawd: you know, your boy stays fresh... but then i found out you rapped, and i too, rapped :youngsabo: and i was like YO! WE SHOULD MAKE MUSIC TOGETHER! :smugbiden: but not in a gay way :whoa: and so came the CLASSIC "I'm a Hustler" by Kros feat. Webs... and the rest is history.... K.U.S. took off like a rocket and the party was just getting started :gladbron:

2. Ben Affleck, used to hate the guy, thought he was a fakkit :leon: but then "The Town" came out and i was like "iight, he aint bad :ahh: plus Gone Girl was a fukking GOAT movie

3. and last but not least, something i used to love but now hate.......
The IC [drops mic]

Wow true story. I didn't hate you in high school, but I definitely thought you were some kind of strange pot head nomad. I constantly saw you talking the hallways during classes looking like you had no end game. Wandering around aimlessly. Strange cat.

:francis:

Seedz

Hate White People
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Noticed everyone was black got something to tell us CAC?
Nah I just dislike most white people and that opinion rarely changes. I'll try to think of some examples when it did though. Gimme a min breh, thanks for the reply.