Hate To Say It, But ONLY A Trump Presidency Will STOP The Oligarchy (YES, Innocent People Will Die)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
NO, this is not a good thing and I'm not voting for him :snoop: May just vote 3rd party. However, if atleast with him shyt will hit the fan and people can fight even more :francis: The powers that be won't listen until it hurts their pockets :mjcry: Sad to say, but the innocent are gonna get hit up. Look at every other country, it wasn't peaceful :snoop: We tried voting 3rd party, going to them, and doing the peaceful revolution and they STILL DON'T CARE :snoop: I'm gonna keep it a hunna, it's gonna be people that fall victim before shyt gets better. Until thee Oligarchs suffer, we will STILL be A.L. AKA ALWAYS LOSING.

In so many words I'm saying a Trump Presidency will be SO DESTRUCTIVE that it will hurt thee oligarchs and they would have to listen to us :francis:

Last edited:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
ol·i·gar·chy
a small group of people having control of a country, organization, or institution
Yep, that's basically what thee United States is now. They give you an illusion to think you're free, but you aren't.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Ask yourself how much has ANY president changed ANYTHING in our lifetime...

Trump aint changing shyt. Presidents arent elected to change anything, theyre elected to keep things the same
That shyt was true every election until this one. Congress won't work with him and tbh he has no idea how thee economy works. He said that he would play with the debt.

JackRoss

Veteran
Daps
Correct my ignorance but voting 3rd party just seems counter productive unles that 3rd party is really a viable option LIKE A SERIOUS CANDIDATE TO WIN.. Splits the vote either way if the 3rd party ain't really on shyt... shyts too set in America at this point, either you vote red or blue.... Ross Perot showed ME how effective or ineffective a 3rd party vote can be in this country... It's either you're this or you're that at this point... People choose sides... People can't be objective for shyt... In 2016, voting 3rd party is like not even voting or just throwing your ballot in the garbage..

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You've been making some stupid posts on this site this year...I don't think you should be allowed to vote come November.

:snoop:

You went from supporting Bernie Sanders to supporting Trump. As a black man too.

Where do they build people like you at? You had to of been manufactured. Cause this type of c00nery should be illegal.

Gonzo

Banned
Daps
Reppin
USA
NO, this is not a good thing and I'm not voting for him :snoop: May just vote 3rd party. However, if atleast with him shyt will hit the fan and people can fight even more :francis: The powers that be won't listen until it hurts their pockets :mjcry: Sad to say, but the innocent are gonna get hit up. Look at every other country, it wasn't peaceful :snoop: We tried voting 3rd party, going to them, and doing the peaceful revolution and they STILL DON'T CARE :snoop: I'm gonna keep it a hunna, it's gonna be people that fall victim before shyt gets better. Until thee Oligarchs suffer, we will STILL be A.L. AKA ALWAYS LOSING.

In so many words I'm saying a Trump Presidency will be SO DESTRUCTIVE that it will hurt thee oligarchs and they would have to listen to us :francis:

If you don't vote for him why do you push for him so hard on this forum. I don't understand. You seem to be strongly opposed to Hilary too.