FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought the 49ers played a great game.
They just got beat by a better team.

It's not like anyone on San Francisco played poorly. The turnover on the punt was just one of those things. The blocked extra point was just one of those things.
Better coach and qb, not team

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll take the hits for the Coli Niner brehs….
No need to tag me. I’m right here:russ:

I’m dying with my shield and sword but I can’t be killed on the coli with King Ghidora having my back.

Know I will get my get back :ufdup:

So fukking pull the gotdamn trigger you ho’s:damn:

Still Bang Bang Niner Gang:umad:

Fuk that, come at me like Denzel in training day

I run sh!t here, you just live here!!!!

:myman:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fuk that, come at me like Denzel in training day

I run sh!t here, you just live here!!!!

:myman:

You’re no longer the President and Leader of our group no more…. It’s @yseJ in the interim

But nevertheless, I will still protect you and take all the hits. They wanna cut my head off and parade on a pike, not yours.

Just run and tell my story brother :blessed:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Aye @Bryan Danielson you cool, it’s just I can’t stand your team. No harm, no foul :yeshrug:

It’s all good, but if you do wanna throw shots.

Just aim them at me… I can take it…. Spare my Coli Niner brothers and Sisters.

My notifications was on free this morning and like fukk it…. Ain’t no ducking it and might as well centralize it :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
ole bytch always crying.

@Bryan Danielson :bryan: :bryan: :bryan: :bryan: :bryan: :bryan: #BangBangTaylorgang! yall really lost to Taylor Swift! It was Taylor made act like a bytch lose like a bytch. Whats yalls excuse for the reat of next year if Greenlaw and Deebo werent hurt we woulda won head asses lmao. I revil in your misery.

We broke y’all though….. unlike yall…. We’ll be back… yall will never be the same

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
It’s over.

Y’all ain’t getting back to the big game for the rest of this decade.

Grab a drink, get comfortable and get in the back of line cuz it’s gonna be a while :mjgrin:

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said in the other thread....

Being a Cowboys and Niners fan has to be the worst experience in all of sports. It's constant sky high expectations. Every year is their year. ANNNNNND they lose, and lose, and lose and lose. Repeat that for decades. It's like being with an abusive spouse. They keep trying to convince themselves that this year is different and then they get their ass beat and they are wondering what went wrong.

Doesn't matter what the situation is, just feels like they will find a way to lose. Much different from being like a Cardinals fan or something where you know going into the season that your squad isn't going to win.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Y'all sold y'all soul to get to the SB and tried to tear down every fanbase along the way

Too bad the playcalling on both sides of the ball was so inept at the end of the game

Y'all DC sold y'all out horribly

No way y'all make it back to the bowl next yr...attrition & injuries gonna catch up like a bottle of Heinz :mjgrin:

Who is y'all? I never talked shyt to anybody, let alone go into other threads or any other game threads but the 9ers thread. Most of us definitely stayed to ourselves breh.