wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
In my experience Niners fans have never really been disrespectful, even after beating our ass in the conf finals a couple weeks ago.
:manny:

Hell of a season, not much shame in losing to the new GOAT QB. I just wanna know how you guys go forward, given the cap limitations and an aging roster.
You just don’t know them like we do. They stay shyt talking just like their players. That’s why fletcher cox so eloquently told deebo on social media he could EAD :mjlol:

Random but lol at Hargrave. Back to back Super Bowl loses to Mahomes is NASTY work.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You know I hate this had to be you. I pray you got a good nights rest. @dora_da_destroyer @yseJ @JLova you are the best amongst a paltry, often embarrassing bunch.

Very noble of you to take this burden upon yourself @Bryan Danielson just know that over the next several months you deserved none of the brutality coming your way :mjcry:

With that said

:umad: :blessed: :ahh:

Actually @dza is the best of all of us…. He’s always been the most righteous and noble of all of us.

Just like my King @King Kreole and my Interim VP @yseJ

I’ll defend them till the end

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
In my experience Niners fans have never really been disrespectful, even after beating our ass in the conf finals a couple weeks ago.
:manny:

Hell of a season, not much shame in losing to the new GOAT QB. I just wanna know how you guys go forward, given the cap limitations and an aging roster.

Respect breh!:salute:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Honestly with the way my notifications was on Red this morning…. I thought niccas was gonna bring some HEAT

This shyt been light work in here….

I feel like Jet Li at the end of The One

I don’t think I even need King Ghidorah, who’s on standby and ready to jump in :lolbron:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Man said “come abuse me I’ll take all the hits” :noah:

This some sick shyt:dame:

Niccas was already sneak dissing and tagging me in multiple threads all night and even up to this morning.

Like legit shyt at 6am today :what:

Quite frankly I’m kinda disappointed, niccas had mad jokes when they thought I was gonna run and hide. But I ain’t running…. Pull the trigger

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LA
Seeing how Trent Williams is retiring soon, drafting Trey Lance instead of Penei Sewell is going to sting for awhile.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Seeing how Trent Williams is retiring soon, drafting Trey Lance instead of Penei Sewell is going to sting for awhile.
Unless Niners are absolute idiots they are drafting a tackle this year. This draft class is loaded with quality tackles that can be had in the latter part of the first.

Trent said he wants to play another couple of years, but who knows how much he got left in the tank. Last night wasnt a great game for him.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I said in the other thread....

Being a Cowboys and Niners fan has to be the worst experience in all of sports. It's constant sky high expectations. Every year is their year. ANNNNNND they lose, and lose, and lose and lose. Repeat that for decades. It's like being with an abusive spouse. They keep trying to convince themselves that this year is different and then they get their ass beat and they are wondering what went wrong.

Doesn't matter what the situation is, just feels like they will find a way to lose. Much different from being like a Cardinals fan or something where you know going into the season that your squad isn't going to win.
at least cowboys make it quick

Niners have me hooked over 20 games in and till last moment :mjcry:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I'm good but of course , the loss hit hard.

Just :hubie: from sports and social media last night. No more going to CAC Superbowl parties but my homie's friend cooked us steaks :leon: . So it wasn't all bad .

Saw plenty of sirens on my way home from the party and my power went out for a couple of hours. Guess it was too real for some .

I feel like we went out like Odessa Perriman in Friday Night Lights. Just mean we'll be back next year :smugbiden:

2024 I'm going to take a break from the Niner fan pages and groups . Just have my group here . Even distance myself from my homie (the one who hosted the SB party) during the season. Creh is too damn old to be that obsessed with a pro sports team. It's not just him either , but a lot of grown ass people in our fan base , ride too hard :dame:

I know a lot of people can say the same thing for other sports fanbases but I'm just exhausted with all the shyt .

Maybe because I'm a raver where I've been fortunate to meet people from all walks of life all around the world to know it's far more serious shyt to trip about.

All these bandwagoners are getting too closed minded to me :yeshrug:

b. woods

Peace
Daps
Unless Niners are absolute idiots they are drafting a tackle this year. This draft class is loaded with quality tackles that can be had in the latter part of the first.

Trent said he wants to play another couple of years, but who knows how much he got left in the tank. Last night wasnt a great game for him.

@King Poetic Loomis and Stinky are gonna draft one since Penning is a bust and they think Derek fukkin CAC is the "answer" at QB and are gonna invest in O-Lineman to "protect" him, aren't they? :francis:

If so, whoever it is will DEFINITELY be injury-prone. :snoop: