Have Daughters Brehs.... The Gold is In The Comments

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:laff::laff::laff::laff: as someone who has a daughter, hell yea we breaking legs outchea :birdman::birdman:....

but in the comments come the femminists, lesbians, people without kids, aliens, psychologists, scientists...just stuck up adults just come and steal the show

:youngsabo: have kids brehs

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
suppress your daughter's wants and urges to only make them stronger when they're not around you, bruhs.

...so that when they turn 14-16, they make the most determined thots.

You are an idiot. If you don't suppress and let her do what she wants she will be a slut looking for her dad's validation. So ya suppressing it is the best method until she is 18 and then she can do whatever she wants but if she does she can threatened to be kicked out of the house.:yeshrug:

...o3

...eye see messages in music
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
dallas, tx
You are an idiot. If you don't suppress and let her do what she wants she will be a slut looking for her dad's validation. So ya suppressing it is the best method until she is 18 and then she can do whatever she wants but if she does she can threatened to be kicked out of the house.:yeshrug:

sorry ma'am, i didn't mean to put your panties in a bunch. op's video is a classic sign of PD...preacher's daughter. my point was proven even further with the video that was posted under my post. hand cuff these girls to the point that when you're away, or you send them to college and you wonder why your child has a child or comes back with a rep.

why am i explaining this to you, you're probably in your teens, or just a real dumb f**k who can't see the correlation.

*fellas raise your kids the right way. you ain't going to keep them from everything, you have to allow them to get burned if they want to play with fire to see if you were telling the truth about it. if you raised them with good sense, they will learn fast. you want to be able to trust that your offspring reflect the values that you taught them when they aren't around you. if you have to threaten them like this dude...then you ain't taught them anything.*

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
sorry ma'am, i didn't mean to put your panties in a bunch. op's video is a classic sign of PD...preacher's daughter. my point was proven even further with the video that was posted under my post. hand cuff these girls to the point that when you're away, or you send them to college and you wonder why your child has a child or comes back with a rep.

why am i explaining this to you, you're probably in your teens, or just a real dumb f**k who can't see the correlation.

*fellas raise your kids the right way. you ain't going to keep them from everything, you have to allow them to get burned if they want to play with fire to see if you were telling the truth about it. if you raised them with good sense, they will learn fast. you want to be able to trust that your offspring reflect the values that you taught them when they aren't around you. if you have to threaten them like this dude...then you ain't taught them anything.*

If they got a child in college, that isn't my responsibility but hers. As I said before dumb nikka, you let these girls do whatever they want using a very laissez faire methodology in raising your kids, expect them to experiment and get burned. I can imagine her trying new shyt and then saying "well daddy is very accepting so even if I fukk up, he won't mind". fukk that shyt.

Strictness and discipline is the correct way to raise a child. Go pass your hippie shyt to someone who gives a shyt nikka.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
suppress your daughter's wants and urges to only make them stronger when they're not around you, bruhs.

...so that when they turn 14-16, they make the most determined thots.

new-smh-gif-299.gif

Yall just don't get it. It doesnt matter what you do, some dude is gonna be nuttiing on your daughter's stomach regardless of what you do. :mjlol:
Liberal and conservative dad daughters alike get painted and creampied. :pachaha:
Its not your decision to make at that point and girls don't NOT have sex because of their dad.:heh:

The most you could hope for is she doesnt start early and doesnt do it often but the delusion is that you think what she chooses to do with her body is your say. :jordanha: