Have Daughters Brehs.... The Gold is In The Comments

Quiet Magician

Superstar
Daps
new-smh-gif-299.gif

Yall just don't get it. It doesnt matter what you do, some dude is gonna be nuttiing on your daughter's stomach regardless of what you do. :mjlol:
Liberal and conservative dad daughters alike get painted and creampied. :pachaha:
Its not your decision to make at that point and girls don't NOT have sex because of their dad.:heh:

The most you could hope for is she doesnt start early and doesnt do it often but the delusion is that you think what she chooses to do with her body is your say. :jordanha:

I don't have a daughter but I am just saying that being strict is the proper way of doing it. My uncle has a tracking device on his daughter's phone and asks his nephews to look after her while she is at school. He visits them monthly or so and asks if she is fooling around with anyone.

So far it worked and is daughter hasn't got nutted on. She is 13 and so he still has some tough times ahead of him. You can input measures and possibly stop it.:yeshrug:

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
You are an idiot. If you don't suppress and let her do what she wants she will be a slut looking for her dad's validation. So ya suppressing it is the best method until she is 18 and then she can do whatever she wants but if she does she can threatened to be kicked out of the house.:yeshrug:

NO, You're wrong. Chicks with overprotective Dads always got turned out in college or they was the ones sucking dikk after school in the woods. There has to be a balance and you gotta give any kid (male or female) some autonomy while they're in HS. Not complete autonomy but give them some w/ rules.

Lead by example but also show trust in your daughter and you'll reap the benefits. Also it's foolish to think she'll never have sex. Just be safe and responsible

ndthentherewasx

El Capitan
Daps
Reppin
Tejas, Texas Sur
No way of knowing everything that a woman does, they start practicing that behavior early so there's no moral way of preventing shyt, you just educate your daughters and let them know of all the bullshyt that can come from sex, promiscuity, drugs, alcohol, etc.. after that it's up to her what she wants to do.

Be open with your kids :ufdup: and don't be afraid to get in their business.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I don't have a daughter but I am just saying that being strict is the proper way of doing it. My uncle has a tracking device on his daughter's phone and asks his nephews to look after her while she is at school. He visits them monthly or so and asks if she is fooling around with anyone.

So far it worked and is daughter hasn't got nutted on. She is 13 and so he still has some tough times ahead of him. You can input measures and possibly stop it.:yeshrug:
How is that stopping me from coming over and smashing? Teenager me would come by the crib after school, raid this chick fridge of Powerade and sandwiches with two of my guys and watch 106&Park while her brother who's "job" it was to look after her and hated me would be downstairs talking about how "we gotta go" and shyt while we :heh: and ate this nikka food. I'd take shorty upstairs and blow her back out while my boys were downstairs and her brother bytching about how he gonna tell while he listened at the top of steps on the landing. My guys would clown him for listening to his sister get dug out then we'd go back downstairs to catch the top 2 videos and wait for Rap City to come on before we left and ate something else on the way out the door.

He sitting there like :aicmon:
Me and my guys like :heh:
And she was :wub:

This shyt happened about 2-3 times a week. Im not saying that you dont do your best to instill he value of virtue in your daughter. Of course you do. All I'm saying is that it is always her own decision to make and unless she's an idiot, she is fully aware of the decision she is making. This applies to both locking your daughter down or being a lax parent alike.
:yeshrug:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
How is that stopping me from coming over and smashing? Teenager me would come by the crib after school, raid this chick fridge of Powerade and sandwiches with two of my guys and watch 106&Park while her brother who's "job" it was to look after her and hated me would be downstairs talking about how "we gotta go" and shyt while we :heh: and ate this nikka food. I'd take shorty upstairs and blow her back out while my boys were downstairs and her brother bytching about how he gonna tell while he listened at the top of steps on the landing. My guys would clown him for listening to his sister get dug out then we'd go back downstairs to catch the top 2 videos and wait for Rap City to come on before we left and ate something else on the way out the door.

He sitting there like :aicmon:
Me and my guys like :heh:
And she was :wub:

This shyt happened about 2-3 times a week. Im not saying that you dont do your best to instill he value of virtue in your daughter. Of course you do. All I'm saying is that it is always her own decision to make and unless she's an idiot, she is fully aware of the decision she is making. This applies to both locking your daughter down or being a lax parent alike.
:yeshrug:

The details of this :dead: