Have daughters brehs

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
So I'm here at the local MTO (Canadian equivalent of the dmv) and I see this banging ass PYT in some booty shorts. I'm here ogling her the whole time not realizing the old man next to her in line isn't a random person, but her father.:lolbron:

How you let your daughters out the house with her ass out brehs?:stopitslime:

***she was a cac** i'm thinking portugese...

Last edited:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
So I'm here at the local MTO (Canadian equivalent of the dmv) and I see this banging ass PYT in some booty shorts. I'm here ogling her the whole time not realizing the old man next to her in line isn't a random person, but her father.

How you let your daughters out the house with her ass out brehs?
Father doesn't want to be seen as uncool by enforcing tough rules, so he goes with whatever she says is fashionable.

Giselle

Daps
So I'm here at the local MTO (Canadian equivalent of the dmv) and I see this banging ass PYT in some booty shorts. I'm here ogling her the whole time not realizing the old man next to her in line isn't a random person, but her father.:lolbron:

How you let your daughters out the house with her ass out brehs?:stopitslime:

Maybe b/c she was grown. (18+)

Daps
Ain't no Nikka sagging with his pops/mom in tow unless they single parents or ain't shyt parents:mjpls:

Watchu mean dawg? I sag infront of my whole family. & they all respectable upstanding citizens in this fucced up place we call amerikkka