Have daughters brehs

ExoWarlock

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Check Foursquare
grown at the dmv with your pops? in my area? nothing but upper middle class/affluent people round here...it's unlikely.

Wait, so she isn't 18?

caMm6N8.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Maybe b/c she was grown. (18+)
Retarded ass logic like the vast majority of your posts :mjpls:

Is her being "grown" paying the bills, putting clothes on her back, food in her mouth, paying for college, paying for the car she bout to drive, money it cost for her to get driving lessons, her license, registration, insurance etc? That cool AC she enjoying during the hot summer days is coming from her being 'grown' right?

The father LAWST and probably doesn't know how to police and raise a daughter. I see a bunch of men that are close with their sons and are raising their sons appropriately.. but when it comes to their daughters they don't have a clue... they are attention whores, wearing tight and revealing clothing when they are just 15 smh etc.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
i saw some sexy thing rocking some short short booty shorts today....straight up saw her ass cheeks.
30 seconds later i saw her dad roll up and grab her hand.

what the fukk am i supposed to do?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I truly don't understand that shyt. My daughter won't be wearing no revealing nor tight clothing.. especially out of the house. She isn't going to own none of that shyt, and I'm going to make sure her friends aren't a bad influence. Hopefully my wisdom will teach her that she is more valuable than the amount of males she can attract and get attention from.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Retarded ass logic like the vast majority of your posts :mjpls:

Is her being "grown" paying the bills, putting clothes on her back, food in her mouth, paying for college, paying for the car she bout to drive, money it cost for her to get driving lessons, her license, registration, insurance etc? That cool AC she enjoying during the hot summer days is coming from her being 'grown' right?

The father LAWST and probably doesn't know how to police and raise a daughter. I see a bunch of men that are close with their sons and are raising their sons appropriately.. but when it comes to their daughters they don't have a clue... they are attention whores, wearing tight and revealing clothing when they are just 15 smh etc.
:blessed::salute:

Giselle

Daps
grown at the dmv with your pops? in my area? nothing but upper middle class/affluent people round here...it's unlikely.

Yes. Everyone has to get a new license after 21, maybe hers expired before then, or maybe she lost hers. You can't drive without one, so someone would have to go with you. My dad is going to take me to the dmv to get a new license on my next bday, and he is going to pay for it. Or my sister is going to take me and he will give me the money. Yes young adults still use their parents money, especially if their parents have money wich is likely since it's an affluent area. Also, some people don't get their license at 16. Some people get theirs much later. Especially if they are upper class, they could've had a driver the whole time and never learned to drive. You never know. I do know that an 18+ year old can wear whatever they want, and I'm pretty sure that was the case of the girl in the op.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Yes. Everyone has to get a new license after 21, maybe hers expired before then, or maybe she lost hers. You can't drive without one, so someone would have to go with you. My dad is going to take me to the dmv to get a new license on my next bday, and he is going to pay for it. Or my sister is going to take me and he will give me the money. Yes young adults still use their parents money, especially if their parents have money wich is likely since it's an affluent area. Also, some people don't get their license at 16. Some people get theirs much later. Especially if they are upper class, they could've had a driver the whole time and never learned to drive. You never know. I do know that an 18+ year old can wear whatever they want, and I'm pretty sure that was the case of the girl in the op.
:ohhh:

:scust:shameful caping

:ufdup:

Giselle

Daps
:ohhh:
:scust:shameful caping

:ufdup:

Just b/c she was at the dmv with her parent doesn't mean that she's underaged as I have already explained. It's not "caping", it's the truth. Most black parents wouldn't let their child dress any kind of way unless that child is grown (18+).