Have Women Taken All Their Attention Whoring Online?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Is it just me or do women attention whore in public less than they have used to in the past?

I don't know if I'm just more hip to the BS or what, but I can only recall one chick that I know in person that's on that attention whore shyt in real life ie constantly flirting with you/seeking your attention but when you try to make things happen they give you the run around or turn you down.

Seems like they've all taken it online and through social media, texting, nikkas in the friendzone etc.

I remember back in middle school and high school, girls would flirt with you just to see if you would bite, because they wanted attention, wanted to see if they could get you etc.

Or maybe I've gotten so good at ignoring them that they like "this nikka no fun". :mjlol: And it's hilarious to see women give you the cold shoulder or completely ignore you because you are just cordial with them and not on that flirting, lemme boost your ego type shyt.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Yes.

There's a reason Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat are significantly more popular among women than men.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
women aren't looking for random attention

when they know the attention they are seeking is available they turn it up

online they can filter for who they want

in real life it's when you go certain places & broads is ass out ready to fall out their heels tryna catch a star