Have You Ever Been Bullied In School? Come Share Ya Story

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I wasn't necessary bullied but this big Brock Lesnar sized cac used to fukk with me in my junior year. We used to be cool with each other but he was a major shyt talker that used to fukk with people. I let shyt slide for awhile but the last straw was when he got the girl I liked at the time to talk shyt about me too that I had enough. She was a brick house chocolate sister that I had a crush on for awhile but was pissed that she joined in.

We had a home ed class in second period and I walked up to him and said I heard you've been talking shyt about me and he looked at me and gave me the :stopitslime: and said "yeah and what?!" I punched him in the jaw and started wailing on him in his head while our 5'1 white teacher was screaming for us to stop until finally the police officer that was assigned to our school pulled me off. I ended up getting suspended for a week but I ended up breaking his nose :yeshrug:. My mom was scared that he would press charges or try to make me pay for his medical bills but nothing like that happened.

When I came back from suspension everyone was giving me props and shyt talking about how much they hated him and how they were glad someone shut him up or whatever but I was like whatever.

AyBrehHam Linkin

First Black Brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Wiscansin
Damn yall really bringing me back with these stories :ohhh:. I really used to give nikkas way bigger than me the hands:banderas:.

Imma peaceful nikka now but growing up in GA in Decatur as well as up in Norcross n Lawrenceville was:smugdraper:.

Gave this Puerto Rican kid who no lie had hands the BEATS in the classroom in 4th grade. I musta fought like 30 mfs that year, only lost 1, not alot of it was bullying shyt I was just a hothead ass lil nikka. :francis: I fought this other PR nikka by the lake, he was trynna press me, calling me a p*ssy for some reason n I was just talking shyt back. after that he snuck me in my nose :dwillhuh:. I got to crying n I just beat the fukk outta him. Funny as hell, the next day n from then on we were ride or dies for some reason:mjlol:

5th grade I only fought 1 nikka but beat his ol tall ass. Breh really tried to press me in the school fair, making fun of my head. I scooped his long ass up n threw him in the mud. But he grabbed me on the way down n we both was in that shyt.:dead: I got up first tho n got to creasing his ass.:heh: I regret that whole situation tho, for two reasons. Fighting in the middle of the school fair like that:upsetfavre:, n I really beat tf outta that nikka I feel bogus rn typing about it lowkey:aicmon:

Now Middle school was chill for the most part, I whooped this cholo mf ass in 8th grade. Threw that nikka in the urinal, trynna punk me in class cus I was new lil short light skinned nikka:childplease:. Not gonna lie he was kinda strong he slammed tf outta me:lolbron:, he shouldn't of let me back up first tho, same thing that doomed that tall nikka against me. Got to crackin his ass n as I said threw him head first into a pissy ass urinal.:pachaha:I remember walking into class late as hell, everybody heard I beat Lurker or w/e his name was ass n was looking at me like:whoo::merchant::leostare::dame::wow:

That was the last breh i fought cus of bullying shyt. High school was chill af, I was only boutta fight 1 BD nikka when I moved back to Wisconsin cus he stole some shyt from my brother. Ironic cus i've done waaaaayyyy hotter shyt up here:sadcam:

Last edited:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Another time was in 7th grade. We had PE class and we would play basketball every other day. I was tall but wasn't the best player in class but was always good at getting rebounds. I used to get clowned by everyone because I was tall but wasn't the best basketball player:mjcry:. I always preferred playing football over basketball :mjcry:. Anyways this one kid that I used to be cool with used to always talk shyt about people until one day he started talking shyt about me. He was like I'm going to beat you up because I caused us to lose the game. I was like:dwillhuh: y'all picked me on your team so why you mad at me:dwillhuh:. The whole time in PE he was giving me the :scust::birdman: look. Everyone knew that day we going to fight but i was trying to avoid it and was like :whoa:.

When class ended I was trying to make my way to my next class while dude was following me and and a whole crowd was following us. I went to the rest room to try to get away but the whole crowd followed us. I was like :whoa: I don't want to fight and he was but I do:birdman: and we began pushing each other for a few minutes until finally someone yelled out "hit that nikka!" I began to wail on dude and dragged him to a empty stall and kept punching him in the head until someone pulled me off. One of the teachers took us both to the principles office and we sat there waiting. The other dude was crying and shyt and my soft ass was like I'm sorry man I didn't know what I was doing:ld:.

It's fukked up how many people I was cool with at one point ended up turning on me or whatever. I guess it's one reason as an adult I generally only have one or two friends at a time because I don't trust people :mjcry:

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
Never been bullied but seen it happen. There were two cacs that were always bullying. I would've beaten the shyt out of them if their older brothers weren't in the school. As soon as their brothers left they stopped bullying :beli:

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
Got bullied from 1st grade to 9th. Shyt done fukked me up mentally. I explained my story in a old thread b4 but basically I was getting beat up by gang members in my hood and picked on. I didnt do anything back cause I was young and feared for my life:manny:.

Shyt stopped after they saw me become a emotionless nikka after all the beatings I took. Teacher in my school once told me I looked like I was going to shoot up the school :wtf:. I got that nikka fired for saying sum shyt like that :francis:
Nah you right I've actually been told that also

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Been bullied/treated like sh*t for my skin tone from ages 11 on up until I had to cuss my manager out at age 22. This b*tch said "oh you're light skinned we're not gonna get along". I wanted to toss her little gold-tooth ass.

Eventually I left because my health got bad working with her. Too stressful and not worth it at all.

I've been spat on, had itching powder thrown on my back causing my skin to break out and bleed; I've been jumped by black guys in junior high; white kids (when we moved to a white neighborhood) would keep asking "what are you?........we've never seen your kind!" :gladbron::whoo::krs: while the black kids in junior high (our town is divided by train tracks so the black kids lived in the hood while the white folks, me and the other folks of different cultures lived in the white town) would be like "oh you're one of those light skinned ones......:mjpls:............so you think you the sh*t because you got first chair violin huh? :mjpls:.......................you play basketball/volleyball huh? :mjpls:...................(we were all on the same damn team:childplease:)................oh your pops works at a chemical plant huh? So y'all rich? Who you f*ckin?" :mjpls:...............and the hell and bullying pursued. :mjcry:(and no we weren't rich but before his cancer diagnosis my pops had a lot of money stacked up so folks thought we were balling).

And in 6th grade it was my first time seeing someone young pregnant in P.E. It was some black chick who was pregnant with her 3rd kid and I got screamed at by the black girls for looking at her. I had never seen that before. :lupe:. It was scary to me.

But I think she was older; she look like she failed several times because this chick was too big and grown for her age.

The black girls were all screaming at me "b*tch you act like you ain't never seen no pregnant b*tch before h*e! :dahell:" and I'm all ":damn: I'm 11 I've never been pregnant I like barbies!!! leave me alone!!!:damn:"................. but eventually one of the big black girls came in all :birdman::birdman::birdman:..............she was the size of a damn heavyweight. NO ONE F*CKED WITH HER AT ALL! She's like the Laila Ali crossed between a Nia Jax of our school :wow:.

She's still sweet to this day and I will never forget that :ohlawd:. She saved my ass and told me that I really need to learn how to fight.

High school was hell 10 times over. :sadcam::mjcry:....it got to the point to where some of my teachers pulled me to the side and told me that if I gotta fight then do it; don't start anything just finish it they got me. :banderas:(Shout out to Coach Shaw:blessed:)

The same thing....................."who you f*ckin? :mjpls:.............why you ain't got no kids? :mjpls:Oh so you think you better than us? :mjpls:Why you so light you bleaching? :mjpls:You must eat p*ssy if you ain't dating :mjpls:". .............ME: "um no dating allowed. No thanks....I gotta go to orchestra....bye.........:dahell:" (strict parents who I thank them for this today:ohlawd:).

I've liked boys and all despite it never turning into nothing due to my parents and me not being wild but I remember one guy told me because I won't f*ck he can't be my friend anymore -- so I got picked on for that by one of the girls who's pictures went around the school of her giving oral on top of a car. Yes the black kids in my school had their sexual heroes. :dame: So more picking followed for being a virgin. :snoop:

Black guys spitting copenhagen in bottles and throwing it at me........cigs thrown at me......the itching powder thing happened in Spanish class (and his ass never graduated :russ:)........getting made fun of more and more by hoodrats.............then one day I snapped. I got into a major a** fight. One of my boys had to jump in. I have never had to defend myself like that before..............until my first "girl fight" years later in college (smh).

So off and on I got into tussles with guys......which is why I have major trust issues with people and I stay to myself. I have less than 10 people that I seriously talk to and we're all scattered. So I tend to be hard heart wise when you meet me; very stern sprinkled with a little bit of niceness. :obama:

I will smile but not open up too much. I keep my eyes on people because of it. :hamster:
Can u share that story please:lupe:

Rollo Goodlove

Palestine Titty
Daps
Reppin
California, America
Don't laugh at me :( but idk, I guess because I'm from California.

My anxiety is pretty much the same, I over think everything, I lose sleep over it, I cry, panic etc. It usually happens when I have to be around a bunch of people, when I have to do something I've never done before, or when something in my life changes. The first day back to school was always the worst for me so my dad would always come with me so I wouldn't feel so nervous.
My pms are open if you ever need to talk

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I got bullied by one kid in the neighborhood..

He was the oldest in the crew, like by 2 or 3 years.. His home was dysfunctional, no dad his older brother was murdered and whatnot.. I wasnt the only one. He got a kick outta teasing us then daring us to fight him, knowing he was taller and bigger...

One day he was holding me down while we were all having a mock WWE match but he was taking shyt too far and I snapped like ENOUGH :russell: and started swinging lol... He popped me a few but from that day on the bullying eased up :youngsabo:

...Another time at the school dance nikka was hatin bcuz I was slow grinding on one of the schools baddest :banderas:... One nikka in particular (neighborhood D-boy that snuck in, didn't attend the school) didn't like it so much and said somethin when I walked her off the dance floor.. So of course I went all bad ass alert and said fukk You... Them nikka was waiting on me outside :pachaha:

So now I'm surrounded by like 5 lil nikkaz preparing to jump me (waiting on my ride)... One of them, a nikka in my class, says "Bar B que this nikka :ufdup:" ...but they all just stood there looking stupid like who gonna hit him 1st lol... Long story short they didn't do shyt and my ride pulled up...

I was talking big shyt in the car like "Them nikka was scared ahh ha!!! :russ:"

But inside I was :merchant: :whew:
LMAOOO. But yeah a lot of kids that like to bully and tease other kids, got their own problems at home. They mostly have an older family member or whatever bullying and teasing them.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Don't laugh at me :( but idk, I guess because I'm from California.

My anxiety is pretty much the same, I over think everything, I lose sleep over it, I cry, panic etc. It usually happens when I have to be around a bunch of people, when I have to do something I've never done before, or when something in my life changes. The first day back to school was always the worst for me so my dad would always come with me so I wouldn't feel so nervous.
Oh. I get anxious when those things happen too, but I don't take it that far.

Have you tried anything to help your anxiety? Have you always been like this, do you think something triggered it?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Got bullied from 1st grade to 9th. Shyt done fukked me up mentally. I explained my story in a old thread b4 but basically I was getting beat up by gang members in my hood and picked on. I didnt do anything back cause I was young and feared for my life:manny:.

Shyt stopped after they saw me become a emotionless nikka after all the beatings I took. Teacher in my school once told me I looked like I was going to shoot up the school :wtf:. I got that nikka fired for saying sum shyt like that :francis:
Damn breh, you any better now? I basically became that dealing with shyt at school and home.. unemotional. I'm much better now.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
yeah but would rather not go into it. don't want to relive it anymore. done enough of that and it's old now. don't want to be a victim or have that victim mentality. will save it for a memoir if i live long enough. one thing for sure is that the pain and trauma of that shyt never goes away. it has made me into the person that i am today. don't really like being all that social with people even though people initiate convos with me without me approaching them but i prefer to keep a small circle and only open up to a few people that i believe that i can trust out of fear of being hurt or going through the same shyt. usually paranoid around people, always watching other people, hypersensitive, tend to get easily angered at criticism or any perceived disrespect. however, getting better at not giving a fukk though and being alone or ignored by other people. it's okay. would rather be alone for being myself than having a crowd around me being something i'm not.

actually wish it never happened. probably would be a much different person if all of that never happened. still don't get why it happened or what i could have ever done to deserve to be treated like that by other children and adults. the thing is it all happened so early where it was like one of my first times socially interacting with peers my age and different people outside of my household. so it was like when that happened and constantly happened, i began to accept it where i expected it and still do where i'm like "so and so is going to hate me or secretly dislikes me so fukk it, i'ma just say whatever because it's going to all go bad anyway where i'll just be all by myself with very few people wanting to have shyt to do with me". my very first real interaction with people outside of my immediate family was preschool i was rejected for not being at the right pace of toddlers my age so obviously, being told that i was "different" early or an "outcast" has been a reoccurring theme and it's stayed.

so yeah, i'm resignated to my fate at this point. never had anybody around me like that where i could vent to about all that especially as a kid when i really needed it. wouldn't talk about it to my parents rather my mother because my father wasn't active like that despite him being there the whole time except certain instances and all they could say was "tough it out" where nobody except myself could help me. i basically internalized shyt, that along with not having much friends coming up and the few that were there basically going away or turning on me just made me more angrier and hostile towards other people. years later, go from kid to teen to adult and yeah, pretty much have to learn how to control my temper and not react when folks come at me wrong. sometimes, i really want to spaz out, snap or physically harm whoever that pisses me off, never was a physical fighter type but had moments. won't do that because i value my freedom too much to risk it over one moment. will admit that this internalizing and bottling up is killing me and making me more crazier.
Ay bruh, the pain and trauma can go away. You just gotta heal and do the work. Took me a while and I did it. And healing is a life long thing. I hope everything gets better man.

Hold ya head up!

• Dap
Reactions: Paz