Have you ever been publicly humiliated?

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Had to walk out the strip club in my underwear one time when a stripper pushed me behind a bed and ran off with my trousers in an attempt to steal my money in one of those private rooms. :francis:

They turned the house lights on my ass (Pause) and some drunk broads tried to flick my dikk/Pull my drawers off as I was walking to the exit while the DJ played a Calypso version of Chuck Berry's "My Ding-a-ling" :martin:. This was early 2000's and Cellphones and service wasn't as cheap as it is now and being a College student I hadn't the means to have one, so I had to beg someone outside for a call, but are you really gonna lend your Blackberry to a breh walking out the strip club in saggy underwear, holding that shyt up with one hand asking for your phone in the other??:mjcry:

Friend of my Aunt's saw me and asked her husband to drop me home since me and my friends weren't driving and none of those fools went out of their way to help a breh past just shrugging at me going :yeshrug::manny: .. "Booooyy.....wha you wah me do?"

Worse of all, Mah Dukes confronted me in the morning, vehemently wanting to know why the fukk I was in the strip club walking around with no pants on rubbing my dikk on women on couches 'cause the gossip got misconstrued and that's the version she got through the vine. :unimpressed:

Most I can say is over the years, whenever someone brings it up and asks me about it, I've been able to amend the story and make it look like I was drunk and misplaced my shyts and soften the L I took that night, trying to slam ass with a stripper, but...yeah. As an already goofy nikka with a gift of garb, you just gotta walk that shyt off and laugh with the crowd.

Also, this was in the Caribbean; Where strip clubs don't have a touching rule, and a solid majority of 'em had rooms/lodging on site that strippers stayed in that you could make your way into if you wanted to go to overtime.

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
i took a band class in 7th grade

i played the saxophone and i was TERRIBLE...so terrible that the teacher made me go into one of the back rooms to practice alone as soon as i got in the room

i went to the room and somehow fell asleep

when i woke up, i looked out the window and didnt recognize anybody in the room...i looked at the clock....i was knocked out for about an hour

so i had to sit back there and build the nerve to walk out...because the teacher reminded me of my grandfather...a big, burly nikka with old man strength and a violent temper..i just knew he was gone fukk me up

whenever i was in trouble for some shyt my grandfather used to stand in the path of wherever i needed to go so he could pop me when i walk by...i had ptsd from the shyt

so when I finally got the courage to walk out...all the kids look back with the :dwillhuh:..
.the teacher looked up with the :gucci: and stared at me as I crept to the door, which was near his desk...

he didn't say a word but i just knew the closer i got, the more likely he was going to do something..i don't know what..but i wasn't just gone walk out that bytch

soon as I got near the door, he stood up, and i flinched forward, smacked my head right into the door and fell backward

the loudest belly laughs Ive ever heard :sadcam:
i go to my next class and as soon as I walk in...the bell rings for the next period...so now, my other teacher got the :gucci:

Last edited:

TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY

Veteran
Verified
Supporter
Daps
Why he take your mic?

Was it just a set up for the next record?

Couldn’t make out what he was saying when he took it.

The mics were f**ckin up and I was f**ckin up the adlibbs to the songs :francis:

The way he performs, he stops at the end of every bar and Whoo Kid drops the beat frequently so if I dont know every word to every song he's made since 2003, you're fukked :mjcry:

I was a last minute fill in for Yayo cus he wasn't allowed into the UK. nikka gave me a setlist the night before of 50+ songs and I overthought it and was hella nervous. First huge crowd and first time performing with 50. I failed that test horribly :dead:

tuckgod

The high exalted
Daps
The mics were f**ckin up and I was f**ckin up the adlibbs to the songs :francis:

The way he performs, he stops at the end of every bar and Whoo Kid drops the beat frequently so if I dont know every word to every song he's made since 2003, you're fukked :mjcry:

I was a last minute fill in for Yayo cus he wasn't allowed into the UK. nikka gave me a setlist the night before of 50+ songs and I overthought it and was hella nervous. First huge crowd and first time performing with 50. I failed that test horribly :dead:

Damn breh, I know you was nervous as fukk.

I saw you put your head down and he gave you a look a little bit before he took it.

Thought he was about to do you like Big did Kap (RIP)

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Man, back in high school, my boy had been hyping me up all summer long talmbout the hottest girl at the school was really feeling me and when we get back to school, she’s going to ask to be with me. I had been crushing on her for years, so I was ready. I remember first day back, I didn’t let her come to me, I took matters into my own hands. Asked her out, and she straight up told me no. I was embarrassed, because I know she told all her cheerleader friends. Anytime I saw her or them around, I’d feel so humiliated.

TinFoilSnapBack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Airballed a layup in front of like 200 people during hs tryouts:mjlol:

I used to teach at this charter school, years back. We had a "Students vs. Staff" game in front of the whole school. I went up for a layup, and this 7th grader SENT my shyt into oblivion, and knocked me down.

I'm glad it was the end of the year, and I was leaving that school anyway. I never would've heard the end of that :mjlol:

Especially since I was talking all kinds of shyt to the kids before the game :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Getting ran out of a hotel room by a prostitute and ending up on world star.
597f16481ae28.PNG
:ohhh::ohhh::dame:

EMY

The worst things in life come free to us
Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
Man, back in high school, my boy had been hyping me up all summer long talmbout the hottest girl at the school was really feeling me and when we get back to school, she’s going to ask to be with me. I had been crushing on her for years, so I was ready. I remember first day back, I didn’t let her come to me, I took matters into my own hands. Asked her out, and she straight up told me no. I was embarrassed, because I know she told all her cheerleader friends. Anytime I saw her or them around, I’d feel so humiliated.
your mans did you dirty

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
During hurricane Ivan me and my sister were smoking and got the munchies. We ended up at Sonic bc it was one of the only places open. I ordered a footlong glizzy and fries. I started eating while she was driving. I went to take the first bite of the glizzy at the light but something caught my attention. I look over and see a car full of people like
SNq07.gif

I felt so stupid I put the glizzy down. I look at my sister and shes like
main-qimg-9e496920346854501ffc6afed8ba0bdc

I just put it back in the bag till we got home:francis:

Daps
Got into a fight with a girl named Phillis in 6th grade in the lunch room. Well it wasn't even a fight, more of a short scuffle, but her tall ass rushed me after I called her a roody poo (which came after she said something slick towards me) and I tripped backwards onto the table and it made a loud noise. shyt lasted no longer than 5 seconds before some school workers carried us away but we both got sent to the office for fighting.

On my way to the office, I was laughing it off like this bytch really jumped on me:skip: but I was more concerned about getting in trouble for fighting than anything else. I wasn't even really thinking about who saw what and how it looked.
But by the time I got sent back to my next class, 4th period english, everyone in the class was looking at me like :mjgrin: or:lolbron: when I came through the door like 30 minutes late. I walked in the class like :francis: and handed the teacher my lil late pass, and his bytch ass was like "late for fighting?:gucci:" cuz I was one of his best students and kids started snickering and someone whispered "for getting his ass whooped by a girl" which promoted class wide hollering:bryan:. Even the people that weren't in the lunch room heard what happened but by the time the shyt got spread around like a game of telephone, the story was that Phillis had body slammed me on the table like wwf

3WPD.gif

Even when I got on the bus that day my best friend was like "you alright? I heard that bytch rock bottomed you and they carried you out on a stretcher:patrice:" and I was like "nikka if I was hurt would I be standing here:unimpressed:"

Next day at school, I saw her looking at me in the hallway like:birdman:
nikkas were on some "it's okay if you scared to go to lunch, we understand:troll:" and some were like "you know you have to beat her ass now:ufdup:" but everytime I tried to explain that I didn't get whooped, the shyt lasted 2 seconds, I tripped, I wasn't about to fight no girl, the shyt just came out like

full

Someone even wrote about that shyt in my yearbook like 3 months later:martin:

You a dude? I thought you was a chic :scust: