Have you ever been publicly humiliated?

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
nothing publicly kept me up at night it would be other shyt like

ie. when i called a girl when i was like 19 and she was getting (eating or smashing) and i said ... i i i call you back, shes like yeah, so i deleted the number and called one of them free charitable good samaritan numbers and let off on the female adviser for an hour or so. i remember i gave her such an indepth analysis of my life she begged when i called the samaritans back i ask for her smh lol.

still remember that brown skinned sugar and every time i think of what happened that infamous night i still get emotional smh.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:pachaha: Too many to count. I’m a clutz and I like to try new things.... I didn’t really get embarrassed too much just :skip: damn that was bad Pseu.

best one I can think of is doing hurdles in high school. I really wanted to try it because I was good at the relay.

I’m 5’2”.... I landed on my chin on the first hurdle, bottom lip swollen because of my braces, 2brackets came loose...

:manny:

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
shiiiid my mom brought me to her bestfriends house when i was younger....house was big as shyt best friend would always say ...go upstairs the boys up there..i had to pee....so i b-lined to the bathroom...

which happen to be hers... saw them drawls..sniffed..:shaq:... :lolbron::jawalrus: conifscated em...:youngsabo:

she was bad as fukk too... everytime we go over on the weekend...i took 2-3 pair of her drawls...

i could hear one-day them talkin n she go girl i cant find none of my panties... its like they jus walkin out

me::mjpls:

one day i was outside playin n my mom was doin laundry...

she got my pillow...n pulled the pilliow case off...:snoop:

wreck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get your ass in here ...:to::sadbron:

where these drawls come from. and why they all in your pillow case..

..ms denise...

my pops :mjtf:

got a whuppin....

she washed em...lol... we all went over there..she gave her bag...full of panties.. ms denise lookin at me :usure: mannish ass..

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Getting ran out of a hotel room by a prostitute and ending up on world star.
“Call me so I could tell you the price Bobby V” :dame:

nothing publicly kept me up at night it would be other shyt like

ie. when i called a girl when i was like 19 and she was getting (eating or smashing) and i said ... i i i call you back, shes like yeah, so i deleted the number and called one of them free charitable good samaritan numbers and let off on the female adviser for an hour or so. i remember i gave her such an indepth analysis of my life she begged when i called the samaritans back i ask for her smh lol.

still remember that brown skinned sugar and every time i think of what happened that infamous night i still get emotional smh.
Tf did I just read? This shyt made zero sense :why:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
In the 2nd grade, my crush said I was the ugliest boy in school, this one cuts even deeper because I was eavesdropping so I know she was telling the truth.

She even said this rat looking kid who couldn’t speak English and wore lame ass button ups looked better than me

SomberPointlessAlleycat-size_restricted.gif

#HOH ever since :wow:

EMY

The worst things in life come free to us
Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
shiiiid my mom brought me to her bestfriends house when i was younger....house was big as shyt best friend would always say ...go upstairs the boys up there..i had to pee....so i b-lined to the bathroom...

which happen to be hers... saw them drawls..sniffed..:shaq:... :lolbron::jawalrus: conifscated em...:youngsabo:

she was bad as fukk too... everytime we go over on the weekend...i took 2-3 pair of her drawls...

i could hear one-day them talkin n she go girl i cant find none of my panties... its like they jus walkin out

me::mjpls:

one day i was outside playin n my mom was doin laundry...

she got my pillow...n pulled the pilliow case off...:snoop:

wreck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! get your ass in here ...:to::sadbron:

where these drawls come from. and why they all in your pillow case..

..ms denise...

my pops :mjtf:

got a whuppin....

she washed em...lol... we all went over there..she gave her bag...full of panties.. ms denise lookin at me :usure: mannish ass..
how old were you nikka?